DE Craig Roh

Looks like hes visiting Michigan first....

Per ESPN:

Under Armour defensive end Craig Roh sets visit No. 1

ESPNU 150 member Craig Rob, the nation's No. 5-rated defensive end, will to travel to Ann Arbor, Mich. to attend the Wolverines season opener against the Utah Utes, ESPN's Craig Habuert reports.

Ah good. He'll get to see how RichRod handles a loss. Word on the street is not too well.

utah 40 michigan 7

Per ESPN:

ESPNU 150 member Craig Rob, the nation's No. 5-rated defensive end, will to travel to Ann Arbor, Mich. to attend the Wolverines season opener against the Utah Utes, ESPN's Craig Habuert reports.

Ah good. He'll get to see how RichRod handles a loss. Word on the street is not too well.

Well he better get used to it.

Per ESPN:

Rivals says probably visiting Southern Cal for the Ohio State game, 9/13. Need to get him in for the Va. Tech game.

SEPTEMBER 2, 2008. PREP STAR

CRAIG ROH, DE, 6-5, 235, 4,7, SCOTTSDALE (CHAPARREL), AZ

“I’ve narrowed my choices down to Michigan, USC, UCLA, Arizona State and Nebraska.” Roh said

“I went on my first official last weekend to Michigan,” he said. “It was nice the fan were very electric,” Roh said. “I got to see what Michigan was all about.”

“It’s amazing what Michigan is doing,” Roh said in reference in getting the program back on track. “It’s a good program now but Coach Rodrigues will turn the program around.”

“Michigan coaches said I could play early there. They will be lacking weak side defensive ends next year and they need help.” he said

“I like the people at Michigan how they act. My dad is originally from Michigan and we still have family there. We vacation to Michigan every year.” Roh said

“I’m going to take my second official next week end at USC when they play Ohio State,” he said. “USC is a great program. I went to their spring game and they (USC) offered me right there.”

“USC coaches they need a defensive end next year and I could play early. I like Coach Carroll he is a very energetic guy.” Roh said

“I went to USC Rising Star Camp and did well,” he said.”I went up against some of the best talent and did a good job. There were a lot of kids there.”

“I’m not too sure if I will visit Nebraska,” Roh said. “We haven’t set up an official yet. I’m not sure if I will take all my visits. I’m going to play it my ear. I might commit early.”

“I did talk to Bo Pelini once on a conference call,” he said.”It was with my coach, dad and me. I like Bo he is a defensive minded coach. He will turn the program around.”

“Nebraska sends me lots of handwritten letters. They told me that I could play early there too.” Roh said.

“I like Arizona State it’s close to home,” he said.”The coaching staff is very good. Like most schools Arizona State said I could play early.”

“Most coaches say they like my speed and power. My ability to rush the QB.”

Doesn't look too great for us.....

Looks like he is moving up on USC's Board

One more note on USC: It seems as if the Trojans have picked their Arizona defensive line targets. USC obviously is hot and heavy after Phoenix five-star end Devon Kennard, who will be an unofficial visitor for this weekend's game against Ohio State. It looks as if they have dropped the aforementioned Adams at tackle while moving Scottsdale end Craig Roh up the recruiting board. With 2008 signee Nick Perry likely headed to prep school, end has become much more of a need for the Trojans. South Carolina standout Sam Montgomery also is a top priority at end