Blackout???

The dilemma:

If the search function was up and running on this site, and you could use it, would the brain dead fail-fest posters who think a B****** is a good idea be able to use the search engine to discover that this isn't the first time this has been discussed and shot down?

I'll never know, I guess I'll go back to spray painting Manny Ramirez Red Sox jerseys blue.

The dilemma:

If the search function was up and running on this site, and you could use it, would the brain dead fail-fest posters who think a B****** is a good idea be able to use the search engine to discover that this isn't the first time this has been discussed and shot down?

I'll never know, I guess I'll go back to spray painting Manny Ramirez Red Sox jerseys blue.

:clap I love it!!!! :clap

Who's Manny Ramirez ???

And in the spirit of this redundant thread, shouldn't you be painting his Red Sox BLACK?

Please forgive me for prolonging this, but since the search function still appears to be history, can anyone remember what the significance of black unis/fans really is other than cool looking on someones PlayStation?

Or was it originally on someones Video Pong? (Mid to late '70s reference for you younguns).

pong.jpg

I don't think its a bad idea, but it will never be the entire stadium so it shouldn't be done. The Athletic Dept will have to give away shirts/announce ahead of time.

If everybody doesn't do it, it should't be done.

Penn State's students have white-outs for big games. It looks fine. I'll go on the record for saying that one student B****** a year is fine by me. Black uniforms, that's different.

For reference:

luckyblacksw3.jpg