What is NOT permissible this year....

As a Cyclone/Husker fan over the past years, I have noticed an amazingly arrogant attitude among so-called "bloggers" ever since the, shall we say, "mentally challenged" members of the Big 12 discovered electricity. Behind the anonimity of their keyboards, they spew out their opinions like so much projectile vomit...

By B12 League Decree please note the following:

Any "fan" for any B12 conference school who pollutes the internet with this type of insulting drivel (see example) will not be tolerated

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Iowa State Game Recap

Granted, Iowa State is the worst team, like, ever in the history of football, but that doesn't mean that beating them 56-3 doesn't feel good. Best of all, Colt didn't throw a single interception. Not one! And he threw for something like 5,000 yards (we'd like to reiterate that hard hitting football commentary is not our forte here). Because the weather was a balmy -35 Fahrenheit or something in Iowa City or wherever it is that Iowa State resides, we once again sent our intern Fernando to cover the game.

Why does Iowa State have fans, as evidenced in this picture? It must be like rooting for your little brother's (or sister's) baseball team. You're not really a fan of the team, just a certain player. I mean, if the team wins the Little League world series, you're not going to go out an get drunk and have sex with a prostitute, right? Right? You don't really care that much. You just want your little brother to not get hurt and maybe hit a double. Being an Iowa State fan is something like that. And no, we don't really understand that logic either.

Ahhh, Bobby's not going to like this. Not for a second. Macky's seeing another guy! Granted, it's Gene Chizik, former defensive coordinator for the Horns and current ISU coach. But is that really what he wears? Huge baggy sweat shirt and wind pants? Really? He looks like he's been sitting on the couch all day with a bucket of fried chicken watching reruns of MASH because his wife left him and the kids won't call him "daddy" anymore. Yeah, being the Iowa State coach is something like that. Especially after coaching at UT.

In order to put a stop to this demeaning type of insulting foolishness, all authors of this type of "blog" shall forthwith have his picture posted on all other B12 boards so that everyone can make insulting remarks about his goofy face (see actual example below of the author of above)

mcblog.jpg

Thank You and Regards

Big 12 Anti-Dissing Office.....

Probally one of the funnier isu (burns) ive ever seen. Though i dont think its entirely true, i believe isu when it has good leadership as in good coach (McCarney), and a good quarterback are a formitable foe. They just need to get there acts together. Ticket sales are nice but the staff needs to worry about better prospects on the sidelines to pack the house. Have some more soldout games before you renevate the statium again.

Ben

In order to put a stop to this demeaning type of insulting foolishness, all authors of this type of "blog" shall forthwith have his picture posted on all other B12 boards so that everyone can make insulting remarks about his goofy face (see actual example below of the author of above)

mcblog.jpg

Thank You and Regards

I'm pretty sure that's a picture of Colt McCoy.

What, Longhorn fans acting arrogant, I would never have guessed it <_<

While I am proud to admit I like to hang out on this board in additon to reading a KU recruiting board, because I like to hear from folks with a different perspecitve, there is a reason I picked a Cornhusker Board and not a Longhorn board. THe post CY shared could be a good part of it...

mcblog.jpg

Thank You and Regards

I'm pretty sure that's a picture of Colt McCoy.

Can't be. Football players are rough and tough. The guy in the picture looks like a pu&&y....