COLORADO

OLDMAN

Here's an idea, make a list of fun things to do that don't involve drugs, alcohol, or a bar in Lincoln and then make the same list about Boulder.

Which one is better!!!

I would take living in Boulder everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

Plus, I think Hawkins is doing a really good job at CU. It is taking a while for them to be respectable on the field but considering the mess he came into give the guy some credit.

If they were put into another conference (probably the Big Sky or WAC, they would dominate and then we would have to listen how great they are. Hawkins has down a good job with recruiting, but I really don't see him staying there too long...if he continues to have success, he will probably jump ship as soon as a better offer comes his way.

Oh and by the way, I really HATE sCUm!!!!!

I would have to agree that it's the surroundings that they are in for one. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not they have a beautiful campus and are surrounded by a multitude of outdoor activities. The other would have to be because of Hawkins. He is a good coach from what I have seen so far and is doing a good job recruiting. Whether we like it or not we are going to compete with sCUm for the North once we get going again. MU and KU are short lived and once again NU will rise up and compete with sCUm for the North. I don't hate them as much as I hate KSUcks though......................I would disown my future children if they said they were going to KSUcks.

I would have to agree that it's the surroundings that they are in for one. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not they have a beautiful campus and are surrounded by a multitude of outdoor activities. The other would have to be because of Hawkins. He is a good coach from what I have seen so far and is doing a good job recruiting. Whether we like it or not we are going to compete with sCUm for the North once we get going again. MU and KU are short lived and once again NU will rise up and compete with sCUm for the North. I don't hate them as much as I hate KSUcks though......................I would disown my future children if they said they were going to KSUcks.

:yeah

expecially if they went to sCUm

Lets get Buffet to go build us some mountains! And then chissel Devaney, Osborne, Rodgers and Larry the Cable guy's face on one.