1st time poster

There is the woodshed for anyone who wants to talk smack.

Nah......no need. I'm done.

Besides, when you say "woodshed" to a Mizzou fan, he might get the wrong idea and think it's a private place to go make sweet love to his own sister.

LOL though that was a great diss, still they didnt bring the smack so why do you gotta hate.

Its good to see some decent mizzo fans out there, They are horrible to Husker fans when they visit. You will find that you will get treated with alot of respect by the Husker fans. I just wanted to tell you a must place to go... Must see Joyce at sidetracks (in between 9th and 10st on Ost) She is legendary and it is a huge tradition to see her sing the night before home games, she also start early the next morning too but have never made it to that one. She is a Blast she sing alot of funny and dirty songs (mostly Nebraska songs) F*ck Lee Corso and the blowjob song are too of my favs. There is always alot of ppl from the visiting teams that go there and they are treated with nothing but respect. definitly Hit it up, you wont regret it

... Must see Joyce at sidetracks (in between 9th and 10st on Ost) She is legendary and it is a huge tradition to see her sing the night before home games, she also start early the next morning too but have never made it to that one. She is a Blast she sing alot of funny and dirty songs (mostly Nebraska songs) F*ck Lee Corso and the blowjob song are too of my favs. There is always alot of ppl from the visiting teams that go there and they are treated with nothing but respect. definitly Hit it up, you wont regret it

Wow! Joyce is still kicking?

Sidetrack was NOT a place to get drunk in unless you have no fear of waking up next to a Coyote with really thick ankles...

Husker game Pre-Party at the Sidetrack

8bjpON60b64

Just try to keep the pitchers on the tables during the drum solo when she plays this one...

Wipeout

jkYSDYDc8mE