Compliments to board/members

cb1954

I don't post a lot, but over the last 10+ years of reading/posting on many different message boards, I have to say this is one of the best if not the best.

Many times on other sites after the first post or two on a new message, it seems that it usually turns into a s*<t throwing contest.

Members here seem to be not only knowledgeable but polite as well (usually) :)

Living out of state I also appreciate all the various updates, heads-up etc.

post-4426-1219431636.jpg

I don't post a lot, but over the last 10+ years of reading/posting on many different message boards, I have to say this is one of the best if not the best.

Many times on other sites after the first post or two on a new message, it seems that it usually turns into a s*<t throwing contest.

Members here seem to be not only knowledgeable but polite as well (usually) :)

Living out of state I also appreciate all the various updates, heads-up etc.

post-4426-1219431636.jpg

Well Lord knows we try. Happy to have you bud.

Thank you for the kind words. The admins and mods take alot of care with this board. It is something very special to us.

We also have some OUTSTANDING members that make this place what it is.

Thank you again .

:yeah I give great kudos to the mods here, they make this whole board what it is...a lot of fun and full of information. The members here are also great, posting stories that appear in different publications, so it is easy to keep up with what is going on when you live out of state. I have been to other Husker boards, they are full of people that probably aren't even Husker fans, busy flaming each other and fans of other teams.

It don't hurt that Al Gore invented the internet...making it so much easier to find all the material that is published about Nebraska all over the country... :sarcasm

I agree this board is so well thought out. If you go to the K-State board it's a joke. Husker Board is so well

organized and monitored. You can tell that alot of thought went into the design of this site. Man I feel like I'm

in a job interview. Now that I mention it, are their any openings?? ;)

I came to this board looking for somewhere else to post with Cornhusker Fans somewhere other than cstv.com's message board on Nebraska. Their board was pretty much non existent after we lost to Auburn in 2007.

I really like the knowledge of fellow Cornhusker Fans and how everybody is 100% behind the team win or lose.

They say Cornhusker fans are the best fans in the country, and I think a great deal of them post here.