GASP! A BLUE SHIRT!!

Where do you get Pelini is Husker through and through? He spent one year, and I stress one year, here before going to OU and then LSU. While BC had zero Husker ties, Bo barely has more ties to the program than BC did.

I see where you are coming from but didn't Pelini say that Nebraska was his dream job???

I wouldn't look to fair into this blue shirt thing that he was wearing........it was just a press conference and thats all but than again Callahan would were different color shirts to press conferences but he knew he was out the door anyways.

Where do you get Pelini is Husker through and through? He spent one year, and I stress one year, here before going to OU and then LSU. While BC had zero Husker ties, Bo barely has more ties to the program than BC did.

But...But.... It's teh Bo!!111??!? :sarcasm

It's funny...everyone gives Bo a pass (which I am fine with as well...who cares), but the second anyone brings up wearing white, grey or (gasp) black shirts in the stadium it is complete blasphemy and subject to execution by flogging.

We Husker fans are the greatest...and most hypocritical...fans in college football.

I would say that when you step up to the plate and become a head coach of a high profile program, your

pretty much picking up the mantra and buying in. Wouldn't you say? I think Bo has bonded with the state

and the program,that's all I'm saying. :thumbs

For Husker fans like me that live out of the incredible state of Nebraska (damn I miss home!), things like press conferences are never seen. So whatever color shirt the coach wears during a presser doesnt do anything for me. Hell, I dont even get the Husker sports talk on the radio or the interviews & highlhights on the 5 o'clock or 10 o'clock news. But the good thing it doesnt do is saturate your perspective. The only thing that mostly matters is how they practice & how they play when I watch them on Saturdays. If Ganz has a green lucky rabbits foot and talks about it, whoopie-do if he does and it's not red.

;)

Its not a big deal.

. Never has and never will be. Ever. Ever. Ever.

Callahan never didn't wear red intentionally. DJR will correct me if I am wrong, but the equipment manager is quoted as saying something to the effect that he just wore whatever was available.