UPDATED - VaTech Tailgate/Huskerboard Tailgate

Tailgate will be at the Haymarket/Salt Dog parking. I should be there early Friday morning to get a space. Will start everything Friday nite for those coming from out of town. If any of the VaTech people want to stop by feel free to come and have a burger or something. You are very welcome.

Again anyone needing the cell number just PM me.

Thanks Eric for the kind words.

Calling all Husker fans going to the V-Tech game!!!

I need you guys to keep an eye out for anyone selling "Blackshirt black out" items or any other items with the skull helmet image in the picture below.

The Blackshirt black out shirt will most likely be a black and white version of my skull image, any other items will most likely be in color.

2661398657_f5c37ec65d.jpg

If you see anyone selling items with my logo or image, please take pictures of the seller and the items (with the price, if you can) and then PM me here. I will give you my E-Mail address then so you can send me these images.

The skull image is my Copyright and NO ONE has any rights to sell any such ripoffs of my image!

See link in my sig for more information.

You will be helping me in a tremendous way by doing the above.

I would do it myself, but I simply can not get to the game (plus I would get arrested because I would want to whoop the guys butt, lmao).

Thank you Friends, and GO BIG RED!!!

A little more information on the tail gate.

I am driving a GMC Sierra Dually, White, 2007 4X4. Towing a 2008 Stellar Toy Hauler, the trailer is white with blue and carbon fiber graphics, says Krawler Hauler on it. It will have a Nebraska flag on a very tall poll flying from the back. Look for weiner dogs and you have found us. Feel free to bring any special snacks that you want. We will provide, grilled chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs and carne asasda if I can find any good stuff in Nebraska, chips salsa, potatoe chips, soft drinks, ice and coolers. Bring chairs if you want to do a lot of setting. I have 3 three tv's that I hopefully can get on games during the day. Still trying to figure out the gameplan deal while on the road.

Any requests, please get them in early. NO promises.

AS ususal the restroom in the trailer will be for ladies only. A major rule of the wife!!!

See you Friday/Saturday.

Thanks for the info, and the map is a big help. I'll try and find you as I walk from the Super 8 on Cornhusker Hwy to the stadium Saturday afternoon. I had heard rumors of the bl...out, and checked this board to see if it was an organized or unorganized effort. Brought both colors just in case, but I'll be wearing my HuskerBoard RED shirt, for sure!

My first home game, Section 6 tickets, and a night game. Does it get any better than this?

I flew in last week to D.C. and got the RED car ready for the trip. Currently in K.C. contributing to Harrah's and the Missouri economy ;). Will make the short trip to Lincoln tomorrow. What have I learned so far? 60% of the people on the highways in this country would DIE driving in Saudi Arabia, flashing of the brights in the left lane will not move anything out of your way, a truck going 61MPH in the left lane to pass another truck going 60MPH in the right is the norm, and Indiana State Police are a-holes. Who actually WRITES a ticket for 8 over the limit??? Amazing! Maybe the RED car is the problem? Or the HUSKERS license plate? Or the RED flag flying? Thought Indiana would be a 'safe' zone. Still have CO to go through AFTER the game! I guess I shoud be thankful that I made it through MO without issues...

DSC00986s.jpg

do you have a permit for 19? i think that's required?? anyone can pay to park in 20 but i was almost certain that 19 was permit only.... also, be VERY CAREFUL with alcohol around there if you don't want to get ticketed..... they only have a permit for alcohol INSIDE the stadium, so you can get ticketed for open container outside.... (i remember posting awhile back about the whole open container deal and the cops being out and this is where that was at.... lot 19 n all)

I spoke with the people at the hay market/salt dogs and they said be there around lunch time on Friday and it should be no problem. I do not know which lot yet though, but I assume it is 19 or 20.. But as soon as I am parked I will put it on here and you can pm me for my cell number.

I may just post it tomorrow afternoon. No big deal.

DaveH, we will be there all Friday nite and have everything ready to go is my guess. Anytime anyone wants to show up is fine. I may run over to Misty's Friday nite, but may not, never know what happens there.

I plan to do the same thing for the Missouri game. Hopefully it works out smooth. At the SC game you could register for sites early, did not have to be a season ticket holder. But I guess the space is smaller in Nebraska for Parking, but he price is a lot better too.

I am packing the trailer as we speak and getting ready to head out. Have to go see the new grand baby before we leave, she just got home about an hour ago. Little thing had a tough go but she pulled through. Thank God. About lost her. But all is well that ends well.

See you guys soon.

I flew in last week to D.C. and got the RED car ready for the trip. Currently in K.C. contributing to Harrah's and the Missouri economy ;). Will make the short trip to Lincoln tomorrow. What have I learned so far? 60% of the people on the highways in this country would DIE driving in Saudi Arabia, flashing of the brights in the left lane will not move anything out of your way, a truck going 61MPH in the left lane to pass another truck going 60MPH in the right is the norm, and Indiana State Police are a-holes. Who actually WRITES a ticket for 8 over the limit??? Amazing! Maybe the RED car is the problem? Or the HUSKERS license plate? Or the RED flag flying? Thought Indiana would be a 'safe' zone. Still have CO to go through AFTER the game! I guess I shoud be thankful that I made it through MO without issues...

:thumbs

Never had any trouble with Indiana. In my experience, if you aren't going 80 you might get rammed. Must have been the east coast plates. Was in a car in Ohio that got pulled over for 5 over and the cop wouldn't let the hot female driver off with a warning. Jerk.