What I seen tonight

Ganz went FLAT in the second half. We couldnt stop the pass....

Other than that.. Good game.

thing is though. what's the point of running it up in the 2nd half? we weren't trying to do anything special, no reason to run the whole playbook on either side of the ball out there... just keep it nice and simple, less film for any other team to watch...

my question is, how much of the running problems were that they keyed on stopping the run, and how much of it was just lack of run blocking.

I want one of those black t-shirts

:yeah ...but

Sorry...Oklahoma..er..Okieland, The title of this thread is bugging me way more than it should (All Night).

"What I seen? tonight" :clap

WAY past time for me to go to bed. :box

One of my best friends talks just like that almost every time she calls..It usually turns into a comedy routine between the two of us...She says something about what she "seen" at the Kearney Mall and ends up with me saying, "When did Kearney get a Shopping Mall"?

(We're both pretty much easily amused) <_<

And I HATED Engrish class. :rant

To add ..

Where is the love for Meno and Ty? Meno had a bit of a coming out party tonight, although he did have one bad drop. Ty was disruptive up the middle all night.

Tight ends looked better. Actually looked like we have some receiving threats out there. Ganz missed Dreu Young a few times, so they really should have look all that much better.

Safeties .. they may as well have not played. It would have been the equivalent. Move Asante to LB and save him the trouble of wasting his career at safety. It's one game, I know, I know. But how many times can you bust a coverage or take an absolutely horrid angle to the ball in one game? During film time tomorrow, I would NOT want to be Asante with Bo in the room.

Surprised with Prince and his willingness to stick his nose in on a play. Same with Hagg.

Run defense was freakin' stout. Good job by the front 7.

And Cody Glenn .. I know people harp on him. But good God that was one of the best efforts by a LB we have had on our side in quite some time.

Sorry...Oklahoma..er..Okieland, The title of this thread is bugging me way more than it should (All Night).

"What I seen? tonight" :clap

WAY past time for me to go to bed. :box

One of my best friends talks just like that almost every time she calls..It usually turns into a comedy routine between the two of us...She says something about what she "seen" at the Kearney Mall and ends up with me saying, "When did Kearney get a Shopping Mall"?

(We're both pretty much easily amused) <_<

And I HATED Engrish class. :rant

<_<

At any rate...The secondary definitely needs some more work. In the 2nd half when we'd blitz, the secondary would get burned big time. On one play we had WMU in a 3rd and 25. We blitzed. We got burned. Bo might want to consider changing up that strategy a little next time because teams like Kansas, TT and Mizzou will eat us alive if we do that.

But...overall I'm not complaining about the win. I was just thrilled to see the players going to the ball and making the tackle and none of this mamby-pamby, two-hand touch, Cosgrove bullsh#t we did last year.

Oh...and someone mentioned O'Hanlon. He surprised the hell out of me with his speed on that INT. It's too bad they were called for pass interference because the crowd was going nuts.

One other thing....did anyone see any of the defensive players throwing the bones? I don't remember seeing any of them throw the bones during the game.

Offensively, not sure what happened in the 2nd half. There was a big letdown. They could never get the momentum back.

I think with a lead they wanted to run the ball and the clock - and lost momentum after the first couple of series. Read they loaded up the box, so they had to adjust the play calling. Haven't heard that in 4 years.

I was really impressed with Glenn- Def, Henry-SP, and Holt-Off (aka my three breakout players of the game), with West close behind glenn,

Really? The only time I noticed West was when he missed a couple tackles. And that was in the first half before the secondary started getting lazy. What did I miss?