Gameday to Lincoln this season???

np_husker

1 loss NU vs 1 loss KU :dunno

other than that, naw.... but undefeated MU @ undefeated NU (with all the history) surely is more impressive than USC and Oregon?? i mean.... the pac 10 is a joke... -USC

Not my personal feelings towards USC, just the media hacks that slob on the preverbial snob of Pete Carroll. :leghump: (what happened to the yanking off emotion?)

Call me crazy but wasn't gameday just at the Coliseum this week? I don't see them going back there 2 weeks after they were just there. There's no reason they wouldn't come to Lincoln, unless some other two teams step up and demand attention. - the only game I see even on the bubble is possibly Iowa vs. Michigan State if neither loses another game before than.

Call me crazy but wasn't gameday just at the Coliseum this week? I don't see them going back there 2 weeks after they were just there. There's no reason they wouldn't come to Lincoln, unless some other two teams step up and demand attention. - the only game I see even on the bubble is possibly Iowa vs. Michigan State if neither loses another game before than.

Good point, forgot they were just there.......

No chance of Gameday in Lincoln. Gameday would go to USC every weekend if they could. The only opportunity we have is in Norman. Which at the beginning of last year i was making plans on going to because i thought for sure we would be undefeated and be looking at a possible top ten matchup, but then BC had other plans. :bang

Wonder if they were hoping for Illinois at Michigan or Ohio State at Wisconsin having more gas than they will for Oct. 4th? Anyway Oregon at USC and those 2 Big Ten games have already been picked as ABC/ESPN games which would seem to make them likely choices.

Another interesting game is Florida State at Miami, but of course this isn't 1988. Florida at Arkansas or Kentucky at Alabama are also possibilities, but no reason a 4-0 Missouri at 4-0 Nebraska wouldn't be more desirable depending, of course, on Missouri getting past Buffalo.

USC/Oregon is a way better draw than Nebraska/Missouri.

Way more tv's watching that game than ours. Not even close. Not to mention all watching wanting to see SC get beat.

NO Chance kids, it is not going to happen.

Be happy we got a regional game with VaTech, finish that and see what happens.