Woe Is Me...

...The wagon is rollin'. If you are not on it get the F--- off.

I'm tired of everyone whinning and crying about this, that and everything else.

Pederson, Solich, Callahan et. al. took a great program and rode it into the dust.

The climate of college football changed.

Fewer scollies, every team having TV time, no beach and no beach bunnies, have all taken their toll on Husker football. Suck it up and live with it.

This is the team we have chosen to support, I almost look on these guys as my sons. They bring me pride every time they they play. I give them much less in return

We are fans, we don't step onto the field to either play or couch. We revel in the win and die with the loss.

We have nothing to show for either circumstance other than a Sunday morning hangover.

Its time we learned, take the glory with the defeat. We are fans, they are our team.

Support or S-T-F-U.

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Pederson, Solich, Callahan et. al. took a great program and rode it into the dust.

Fewer scollies, every team having TV time, no beach and no beach bunnies, have all taken their tool on Husker football. Suck it up and live with it.

This is the team we have chosen to support, I almost look on these guys as my sons. They bring me pride every time they they play. I give them much less in return

We are fans, we don't step onto the field to either play or couch. We revel in the win and die with the loss.

We have nothing to show for either circumstance other than a Sunday morning hangover.

Its time we learned, take the glory with the defeat. We are fans, they are our team.

Support or S-T-F-U.

T_O_B

two words: F'in A! (ok so its one word and a letter but whatever)

the def. of a true fan: sticking by your team no matter what, through bad and good.

when you stick with your team through the bad, it makes the good times that much more better when they return

Nothing in life is easy and most of the time its dam hard. The problem with husker nation is that we were spoiled so long with such good results. Now the time has come for us to stand TALL. Suck it up husker nation, it sucks but thats what we choose. The good with the bad, and it cant get much worse then this. But drink some beer, throw on red and cheer your asses off. Thats Husker Nation, that is Pride.

Fewer scollies, every team having TV time, no beach and no beach bunnies, have all taken their tool on Husker football. Suck it up and live with it.

Support or S-T-F-U.

T_O_B

Could have not said it better myself

Nothing in life is easy and most of the time its dam hard. The problem with husker nation is that we were spoiled so long with such good results. Now the time has come for us to stand TALL. Suck it up husker nation, it sucks but thats what we choose. The good with the bad, and it cant get much worse then this. But drink some beer, throw on red and cheer your asses off. Thats Husker Nation, that is Pride.

and this goes double for me! I was between 8-13 while the Cowboys were winnin Super Bowls and the Huskers were winnin national Championships in the 90's and then both teams started their downfalls in the early 00's so I know EXACTLy what u mean by spoiled. Now my Cowboys have pretty much risen again (their winnin the Super Bowl this year come hell or high water dangit!) and now its the Huskers' turn hopefully in a few years!! Im just glad durin these bad times for the Cowboys and Huskers that at least my Longhorns won in 06' but I wasnt spoiled witht he Longhorns growin up so I dont "expect it" when it comes to them.