When we beat Texas Tech....

That's what I'm so disappointed and frustrated about the most. Not just this year, but over the past several years. When was the last time that we beat someone we weren't supposed to??? Worse off, how many have we lost to teams that we were supposed to 'easily handle'? I can hope, wish, pray and support all I want (and I've tried) but I'm at the point now that even just 1 surprising win won't do it for me...it'll feel like a fluke. Show me something remotely consistent on the field offensively and defensively and then I'll get the :angry: off of my face.

So do you think with time (5 years or so) we will be back into a dominate position? (at least big 12 N)

You guys are all right. We could get it turned around, or we might not and do the unthinkable like losing to ISU or Baylor. The thing that disturbs me is that we're 3-2 after playing 5 home games. We have no idea how this team will do once we hit the road until Saturday. We showed resiliancy against VT, but we didn't even have a pulse against Mizzou.

When we beat texas tech.

Jesus himself will come down from the heavens and say it was his doing.

Or Callahan will have a conference call with media reminding them that these are his players...and that it was coaching and his system that put them in the position to win.

I'm going to try and pull a TuffTiger on this post.............'Cough Cough'

TT 54

GBR 24 :nanalama

Sorry, no pikle ride today.

I talk to lot"s of GBR fans and they all say same thing. Long game for GBR and TT will win game big. TT has good QB and you"re player"s might not get any turnover"s. I feel bad for GBR fan"s because I respect GBR fan"s. Any way I was just thinking on this subject so I put it on you're web.

If you lose away game one of top thing"s to talk about after game is how crappy and or annoy other team"s fan"s can be. I go to lot"s of web"s and mostly just look, but look"s like other fan"s think like me and other GBR fan"s.

I sorry for bad post and I will bring better prediction"s for more game"s to come. GBR and TAH

:moreinteresting

Columbia, MO

TuffTiger

Y'all are hitting a good point. Consistency. If the Huskers lose three in a row for example, they need to play tough and lose by no more than 3-10 each week. That would show how close they are. But getting blown out here, winning a game there, then another blowout lost and it makes you go crazy.

Whether win or lose, these guys need some consistency before they take a step towards the next level.

I would, and maybe others, would have a clearer understanding of where we are at if each game (win or loss) came down to the fourth quarter (last three or 4 possessions).

Compete. Be consistent. And improve. The blowout losses are wack, jack.