Murillo

Apathy

Was it just me or did Murillo play like dog poop yesterday. It seem that when covering Crabtree, Murillo wouldn't bump him at the line of scrimmage and would let Crabtree run right by him with little effort. I don't know if that's the type of coverage they were playing on defense but Murillo played like crap and cost us the game when Crabtree caught that long ball on 4 & 6 or so in the 4th. It wasn't just on that long play on 4th were Murillo f*cked up, he let Crabtree catch the freakin ball all day and was like 5-10 yards away everytime.

If I had anything to say I wouldn't start Murillo and Suh next week. Suh had a lot of good plays and stuff but again he had a stupid penalty as well.

I don't want to say Murillo had a good game by any stretch. However, it was Asante's fault on the 4th and 5. Murillo looked as though he was playing zone, and let Crabtree go. Asante didn't even look at him, he went to double on the shorter post route for some reason. Even if it was man, Murillo should've had help over the top.

All of our DB's are struggling, but it's the safeties who are leaving the field open time after time after time after time...

Bo has got to be ready to slit his wrists. These guys have no idea what he wants them to do......... <_<

I'm not going to jump on anyone over a 4th and 6 play. All they were trying to do was get us to jump. Who really thought they were going to run a play? Same thing happened to TO by Texas back in the 96' season.

Ya but Murillo was burnt more than once during that game and more than once it hurt us. The kid needs to learn how to cover better and put a little more effort into the game. Rewatch the game and you'll see where I'm coming from.

I thought it curious not to have a zone/man coverage for Crabtree too. I realize they spread it out, but that guy should NEVER be guarded by one man.

I have a question about our DB's...where is Major Culbert?? It said he was active and dressed during the game but saw no action!!

it seemed like the last couple years he could have been a bright spot but saw no actio, now we have 3 walkons seeing action in our secondary, but not him. I totally trust the coaches, they know who is ready but man, he must have RE-gressed.

I'm not going to jump on anyone over a 4th and 6 play. All they were trying to do was get us to jump. Who really thought they were going to run a play? Same thing happened to TO by Texas back in the 96' season.

Ya but Murillo was burnt more than once during that game and more than once it hurt us. The kid needs to learn how to cover better and put a little more effort into the game. Rewatch the game and you'll see where I'm coming from.

He really didnt get burned all that much. I mean Crabtree had only what.. 4 catches all game or some sh#t liek that?. I'd say our secondary did a pretty damn good job considering we held them under 300 yds passing.

He really didnt get burned all that much. I mean Crabtree had only what.. 4 catches all game or some sh#t liek that?. I'd say our secondary did a pretty damn good job considering we held them under 300 yds passing.

Had we given them anymore time to have their O on the field. He would have had plenty more than that. Sadly none of our jucos have played to their hyped potental. And right now we don't have much else to work with.

All in all though, still a gutsy effort by our D. GET EM NEXT TIME BOYS!!!

Yup, MC just blew right by Murillo, who was trying to read the QB's eyes or something.

Dbs played a bit better, but TT still moved the ball w relative ease.

I'm still waiting 4 our dbs 2 turn the 'corner'(ha ha, get it?). :bonez

Cover 2. Murillo was supposed to have safety help over the top, but the safety (I'm thinking Asante) bit on the inside route and left Murillo all alone.

I thought Murillo did a damm nice job on Crabtree. On three of the catches I remember, Murillo didn't have coverage responsibilities. The TD catch on the out route was on Asante. The screen that he housed was just poor defense by everyone. The deep pass was on the safety.

Crabtree ended up with 5 for 89 and 42 of those yards came off the long pass play. Pretty nice job covering the best WR in the country, IMO.