Chances For a Big XII North title...

evaporate if Missouri beats Texas.

Finagling the scenarios (which a lot of you may have given up on), if Mizzou loses to Texas, they could conceivably have three by season's end. Kansas could lose twice before they even play us, Texas, and Mizzou.

We'd of course have to win out ( :koolaid2: ), but maybe this team is turning the corner.

BP will stay true to himself in game-planning the rest of the season, and he's showing he's not afraid to bench players who aren't getting it.

Today vs. ISU and next week Baylor will show us a lot. If we struggle mightily, squeaking out penalty- and turnover-laden wins (or a loss :o ), we're not there.

Couldn't agree more than let's take them one at a time. I don't have a really good feeling about ISU.

And the 'experts' discussing point spreads from Vegas on 810WHB like ISU. They think NU may have a 'hangover' after last weeks tough loss and come out slow.

I hope we are as good as we looked in the second half vs TT and keep improving but I don't think ISU is as bad as they played vs Baylor either, especially at home.

And the 'experts' discussing point spreads from Vegas on 810WHB like ISU. They think NU may have a 'hangover' after last weeks tough loss and come out slow.

I disagree about coming out slow. I've liked what I've heard about practices this week. Pelini's strength this year might just be keeping the team and their chins held up.

About oddsmakers - sometimes I think their views are the exact opposite of what they really want you to do.

evaporate if Missouri beats Texas.

Finagling the scenarios (which a lot of you may have given up on), if Mizzou loses to Texas, they could conceivably have three by season's end. Kansas could lose twice before they even play us, Texas, and Mizzou.

We'd of course have to win out ( :koolaid2: ), but maybe this team is turning the corner.

BP will stay true to himself in game-planning the rest of the season, and he's showing he's not afraid to bench players who aren't getting it.

Today vs. ISU and next week Baylor will show us a lot. If we struggle mightily, squeaking out penalty- and turnover-laden wins (or a loss :o ), we're not there.

In order for it to happen, we would either have to beat OU or Mizzou would have to lose 2 more. Plus, we'd have to beat KU and all the rest of the Big 12 remaining on our schedule. It's possible we beat KU, but highly unlikely we beat OU. I can see Mizzou losing to KU, but I'm not sure there's another loss in there for them. On a side note, it's kind of funny Chase has completely fallen off most of the analysts hypseman top 5.

I was just looking at this, and there is a real possibility. KU has dates with TTech, NU, Tex, and Missery. Our hope is we beat them and they loose to either TTech or Tex or both. Then we would need Missery to loose agianst KU and one other team. All this hinges on us only loosing to OU the rest of the year.

I know this is a classic counting my eggs before they hatch senerio. But it is a real possibility. Any team playing Missery from here on out is my favorite team. GBR, lets shock the BTN!!!

I know everyone wants to cheer against Mizzou, and I secretly find myself doing it also. However, it's appalling how they dismantled us then go and get totally dismantled against Texass. It really goes to show just how far we are behind the elite of the Big 12. I was really hoping they would give Texass a better game than they did. Time will tell because we get OU. I still think OU beats Texass 8 out of 10 times. Mizzou's D is getting exposed for what it really is. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see KU beat Mizzou this year.

I know everyone wants to cheer against Mizzou, and I secretly find myself doing it also. However, it's appalling how they dismantled us then go and get totally dismantled against Texass. It really goes to show just how far we are behind the elite of the Big 12. I was really hoping they would give Texass a better game than they did. Time will tell because we get OU. I still think OU beats Texass 8 out of 10 times. Mizzou's D is getting exposed for what it really is. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see KU beat Mizzou this year.

The Nebraska team that Played Mizzou is not the same team that played the last 2 weeks. We would have not won the game even if played today but if we had to play them again it would not be a blow out. We where in the wrong Defensive set we should have been in them just like we did against Texas Tech. We have also since switched up our offense to a different formation.

The Nebraska team that Played Mizzou is not the same team that played the last 2 weeks. We would have not won the game even if played today but if we had to play them again it would not be a blow out. We where in the wrong Defensive set we should have been in them just like we did against Texas Tech. We have also since switched up our offense to a different formation.

I agree that this definitely is a different team. It just seems like the team found itself in the second half of the TT game. Let's hope it carries over to the rest of the season because I really think that we can win every game left on the schedule.