REALity CHECK

OLDMAN

Travis Justice says that iOWA sTATE was the WORST looking team in the big 12.

He's seen all the teams play.

We are jumping up and down because we beat them.

Times are bad when you start thinking of teams like ISU and Baylor as toss up games.

We'll probably lose the OKLA game, Kansas, and even the Colorado game.

The Baylor game is a TOSS UP.

Times are bad when you start thinking of teams like ISU and Baylor as toss up games.

Remind me why you are a NU fan? Nothing is ever good enough for you. We won by 28pts, i dont care who it is 28 pts is a beat down and you have to play some decent ball to win by that amount. If it would have been 70-7 would that have satisfied you? Because it easily could have been. We took the air out of the ball in the second half and didnt run the score up. Its not our fault we have to play the worst "looking" team in the Big 12. Take the W and be happy. God it must suck to be you, life is hard enough let alone nit picking some college kids for not scoring 70 pts.

Dude, dont cut your wrists over it... :thumbs

Dude, dont cut your wrists over it... :thumbs

Careful, on average, an elderly person dies by suicide every 1 hour and 37 minutes...it could happen.

Yeah I agree they may be the worse team in the Big 12, but you also have to look at how they plaid agaist KU and they are a good program. We beat them weather by 28 pts or by 60 it dosnt matter. A wins a win and I'm happy with that. We could have scored alot more points on them but what was the point, we came out took care of business in the 1st half, and in the second half we went out to have fun. And they also gave our 2nd and 3rd string a chance to play. And I must say our running game seems to be getting better and better. All three I backs had a great night. But anyways that was in the past and now I'm looking for the same point spread agaist Baylor. Go Big Red!!

ah, I'm so sick of this battle. Some people are sick of people thinking we're always awesome, and some people are sick of people saying we suck. Its just back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. I'm sick of both sides. We all know we aren't where we want to be....BUT lets just not give up and keep cheering for our team.

stop the madness!!

I don't (and I don't think many other people either) see the Iowa St. as a "big" win. What everyone is happy about is: we finally beat a Big 12 team handily that we should have beaten handily... it's like a sense of normalcy. I don't think anyone see's this as proof that we're knocking on the door of the big 12 champ game, at least i don't.

I'm not sure the ISU game means much, except we can beat teams we're supposed to beat... which is a nice turn of events from last year.