cody glenn

shagg

The dude's great at LB. No doubt about it.

I don't know if I would say great. He definitely shows flashes of greatness, but he's very inconsistent. Its a shame we only have him at LB for one year because I think if he spent a few more years in the system he could be up there with the Sean wetherspoons and other top LB's.

I love this kid. I think his importance as a leader on the defense is crucial.

I wish we could see what kind of linebacker he'd be with 2 or 3 more years at it.

BTW- anyone notice that the starting line-up on the official stat sheets is Cody as the only LB with 4 CB's. I think the staff is using some of the younger faster CB's to play LB...kind of.

The guy is a real football player, not just an athlete in a football uniform. We need about another 70 guys just like him. That is the difference between the Devaney/Osborne/Solich players and the Callahan players, although the Callahan players are picking it up.

Keep up the good work, guys!! We know some of you read this, and we're really happy with the way your're playing.

His penalties are killers. He needs to be a little more disciplined.

With the penalties...I know players need to follow the rules, but each year the NCAA puts new rules into affect that make it tougher to make plays...I mean...if you accidentally wave your hand in the QB's face you get 15 yards!!

And I know it's a safety issue........... but that damn Horse Collar Bull Sh*@t drives me nuts!