Cody Green

IMHO, these last three games are going to decide whether he comes or not. If i were him watching the OU game i would be having second thoughts. I was waiting to wake up sunday morning and hear he bailed. If we get blasted by KU you can bet your ace he bails and i have a feeling if he bails so does that LB we picked up out of Texas. THERE IS NO INSIDE INFO ON THIS, JUST MY GUT FEELING.

I highly doubt he would decommit. He is suppose to enroll In January and his sister is enrolling with him. They already have everything set up.

I'd rather see him start as a redshirt freshman than a true freshman. For example, I think KState would have been better off redshirting Freeman. Time will tell about the kid from Baylor. I hate seeing a true freshman start for a team that is somewhat struggling. How many rookie QB's in the NFL make it that start that first year on a struggling team? After taking big hits, they seem to lose their confidence.

IMHO, these last three games are going to decide whether he comes or not. If i were him watching the OU game i would be having second thoughts. I was waiting to wake up sunday morning and hear he bailed. If we get blasted by KU you can bet your ace he bails and i have a feeling if he bails so does that LB we picked up out of Texas. THERE IS NO INSIDE INFO ON THIS, JUST MY GUT FEELING.

In an interview on 1620 the zone, Chris Williams stated that he spoke to a couple other NU recruits and they agreed that it was their time to come and build something special at Nebraska!!!

I don't think these last 3 games, win or lose, will have any effect on that. That's a pretty big deal, for 3 kid's from 3 different states to make a statement like that.

Heard it from several kids 4 years ago. Dillard, Octavien, Lucky, Beck, Leon Jackson, etc. Deja Vu.

his other choice was texas am, i think we might be a better choice for him still.

The more important question, will he actually sign? The Huskers have had the rug pulled out from them twice in the past 3 seasons by high profile QB recruits.

wasn't coach ekeler on this kid?

i mean, literally. they had to pry him off with the jaws of life.

I say redshirt him for a year, then let him compete for the job...but he looks really good, and if he came in here and just looked that much better than everyone else in spring ball I think you might have to consider playing him and let him get some experience. He is one heck of an athlete, and definitely throwing up some numbers at the HS level, but everyone knows that Div I is a completely different speed, he may have to have some time to adjust.

Hmm, good question. If he's as good as Terrell Pryor, perhaps he'll break into the starter's role midway into next season and be our next Tommie Frazier: I hope he's THAT good! :w00t

However, it's prolly more likely he'll redshirt next yr, be a backup in 2010, and start in 2011.

Witt will prolly be DA MAN for the next 2 yrs.

It's too bad, but 1-2 of our good QB hopefuls will realize they'll never see the field and may transfer-think Jevon Snead(TX-MS).

Who could blame them?

I have seen this kid play a few times and I can tell you this.. I will not watch a game next year if we dont use him like Ohio State had been useing Pryor.. This kid is a monstor who can throw and run...

Last year when he was injured he stood flat footed on the oposing sideline and threw the all into the home side stands.. He has a gun... I really wish we could have gotten A.J. Duagt with him.. They are a Great duo..

Hmm, good question. If he's as good as Terrell Pryor, perhaps he'll break into the starter's role midway into next season and be our next Tommie Frazier: I hope he's THAT good! :w00t

However, it's prolly more likely he'll redshirt next yr, be a backup in 2010, and start in 2011.

It's too bad, but 1-2 of our good QB hopefuls will realize they'll never see the field and may transfer-think Jevon Snead(TX-MS).

Who could blame them?

So that would mean Witt would start as a Soph. and junior but lose the job his senior year (hes a redshirt Frosh this year)? No offense but I dont see any way that happens. Barring some unforseen miracle, or tragedy, I think whoever starts for us next year is the guy for the next 3 or 4 years. (Unless of course Lee is the starter then that would play into the Green scenario)

Who could blame them?

I was watching Lemming on TV last night, and he never even mentioned him. He had Pryor as the overall #1 last year. Expecting a Pryor his true freshman year might just be a little overly optimistic. However, I did see there was a RB on there where we're listed as his co-#1.

After watching Lemming on TV, I have to wonder why Miami sucks so bad. It seems like they have been getting and continue to get the top talent out there, but they do nothing with it.

Who could blame them?

I was watching Lemming on TV last night, and he never even mentioned him. He had Pryor as the overall #1 last year. Expecting a Pryor his true freshman year might just be a little overly optimistic. However, I did see there was a RB on there where we're listed as his co-#1.

After watching Lemming on TV, I have to wonder why Miami sucks so bad. It seems like they have been getting and continue to get the top talent out there, but they do nothing with it.

Which RB was that?