Bo Pelini Youtube

how many times does he have to say that he his an emotional guy and he cant be the first football coach to be constantly yelling on the sidelines

There's a difference between "yelling on the sidelines" and dropping a world record amount of f-bombs on national TV.

I for one have no problem with his personality. Unless you have been living under a rock the last 4 to 6 years you should have known this before Bo ever came here. I was called worse playing high school football, and so were all these kid's. If you have a problem with the facemask grabbing, you obviously never played a game of football. It's really not as big of a deal as some of you are making it..........With that being said, I think for a guy with that much fire to come out and say his family told him he went over board, and to admit that him and Tom had a talk about it, shows he really want's to try and do the right thing as far as the program is concerned. He was even nice to the media today! :horns2

This stuff is getting way blown out of proportion. They only put the camera's on him when he is yelling you dont see them showing him when they score a touch down do you. It's all about what the networks want you to see. He was not yelling and screaming 100% of the game maybe about 30% which during that game he has every right to yell at the kids. What you think he should do during a game sit them down and put them in a time out like they are 5 years old. Do I think that his blow ups might be the reason some recruits will back down yes! With You Tube and other sites that take bits and pieces of what they want and put them together to show you only one side of things.

I for one have no problem with his personality. Unless you have been living under a rock the last 4 to 6 years you should have known this before Bo ever came here. I was called worse playing high school football, and so were all these kid's. If you have a problem with the facemask grabbing, you obviously never played a game of football. It's really not as big of a deal as some of you are making it..........With that being said, I think for a guy with that much fire to come out and say his family told him he went over board, and to admit that him and Tom had a talk about it, shows he really want's to try and do the right thing as far as the program is concerned. He was even nice to the media today! :horns2

:yeah

We had a coach that grabbed his own son's facemask and swung him in a 180 after he got a late hit penalty. While not at my school, this coach won 4 state titles in his coaching career. I had another coach who hit the chalkboard so hard during halftime it fell off the wall. Too bad they didn't put things said and done by drill sargeants up on youtube. Every coach does things a bit differently. Some are very emotional (BP) while others are not (TO).

We had a coach that grabbed his own son's facemask and swung him in a 180 after he got a late hit penalty. While not at my school, this coach won 4 state titles in his coaching career. I had another coach who hit the chalkboard so hard during halftime it fell off the wall. Too bad they didn't put things said and done by drill sargeants up on youtube. Every coach does things a bit differently. Some are very emotional (BP) while others are not (TO).

:clap

I would love to see my DI's put on YouTube...nobody now days would believe they treated you that way...all the recruits have been soooo sissyfied. Pull out a yellow card if the DI hurts your feelings and he has to walk away...what a bunch of bs. Wonder if they have a pink card so when they shoot at you on the battle field you can pull it out and they have to find another target??

:clap

I would love to see my DI's put on YouTube...nobody now days would believe they treated you that way...all the recruits have been soooo sissyfied. Pull out a yellow card if the DI hurts your feelings and he has to walk away...what a bunch of bs. Wonder if they have a pink card so when they shoot at you on the battle field you can pull it out and they have to find another target??

I think Bo had a staring role in the movie "Full Metal Jacket". "I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull f@k you!"