Don't get Crazy!

Too bad we couldn't morph TG and BP into one coach...we would have another Dr. Tom.

TURBO GILLINI!!1

I prefer BONER PILL

And we can even set up a special concession stand outside the mens room where they sell Boner Pills...but you will have to show your ID and prove your over 18 and sign a release to get them. :clap

Or, you could just hand out nude photos of the scarlets. If that doesn't do it, well then pills probably won't either.

But if we hand out pictures of the scarlets, the women will want equal treatment by their restroom....guess we could alway give them topless Mangino pictures... :clap

Then we would be appreciated more when they got home with us!

I do not think anyone had a shot at it but Bo. He was selected long before most even knew for sure there was a change.

Well if TO felt he was the only deserving candidate then I can live with that answer.

TO also handpicked Solich for HC, and that didn't pan out so well. (just playing devil's advocate)

Yeah...it was awfully suspicious how Pelini got the HC job seemingly without any competition. I was suspicious about that from the very first...I mean, I took one look at the photo from his first presser and all I could think was...."I've seen that face before..."

r.jpg

Something about that picture and the "Go Big Red!" slogan still just doesn't sit right with me.... <_<

Then there was that comment this spring about wanting to "annihilate Georgia"....hmmmm

Oh well...as long as he wins games, who cares!

I do not think anyone had a shot at it but Bo. He was selected long before most even knew for sure there was a change.

Well if TO felt he was the only deserving candidate then I can live with that answer.

TO also handpicked Solich for HC, and that didn't pan out so well. (just playing devil's advocate)

Yeah, I guess winning 75% of his games just wasn't good enough. We had to hire a guy who won a monsterous 50% of his games. (just playing devil's advocate)