Does Coach Bo and Co finally tear open the Box......

Dude they are not a BLACKSHIRTS defense yet!!!!! How many points a game do they give up???

Ya better get used to it! The days of domination by a defense here at Nebraska are long gone!!!!! One word.......PARODY

uh, it's parity but OK.

Thank you sir. grammarpolice.jpg

No, it was warranted. When you put your huge one-word point in all caps, you probably should use the right word...

Dude they are not a BLACKSHIRTS defense yet!!!!! How many points a game do they give up???

Ya better get used to it! The days of domination by a defense here at Nebraska are long gone!!!!! One word.......PARODY

uh, it's parity but OK.

No, it was warranted. When you put your huge one-word point in all caps, you probably should use the right word...

haha. Grammar != wrong words :horns2

Same old story.

Arm tackling, missed assignments, blown coverages so no they dont get them.

I think there is something to be said for the idea that you can't wait until they have one perfect game till you give them out. You might not ever give them out if that's the case.

I think it's too late this season. There probably shouldn't be any Blackshirts in '08.

Same old story.

Arm tackling, missed assignments, blown coverages so no they dont get them.

I think there is something to be said for the idea that you can't wait until they have one perfect game till you give them out. You might not ever give them out if that's the case.

I think it's too late this season. There probably shouldn't be any Blackshirts in '08.

I dont think they have to have a perfect game but I do believe they need some consistancy in what they do at game time and especially in the fundamentals of his defense.

uh, it's parity but OK.

Yeah..That DID make it funny.

Parody of an Ad

naive.gif

Mathematician solves 40 year old mystery involving "
"

Posted by ChuckyG, October 29, 2008

Very interesting article about the opening chord of the Beatles' song "A Hard Day's Night". Apparently for years no one has known how George Harrison played the opening chord of the song. It took a mathematician running a Fourier transform on the recording to figure out how George did it.

Scientific Blogging

(Discuss it at inthe00s.com)

alright not saying that i ever like seeing the huskers give up 60 much less the 35 we gave up today but to be honest this isnt the big 12 or big 8 of old where shut outs were far more common then nowadays. Just being honest its going to be hard to keep point totals low against some of the greatest offenses in the country that reside in the big 12 i say we should judge defense more on the effort they give and the plays they produce because if we wait for them to give up a low amount of points to a big 12 opponent we might be lucky to hand out the blackshirts after the colorado game if that...

I'd say they deserved 'em more for the Baylor game than today. That last td by Reesing was just sad. They are better than last year and the front four are worthy of shirts(five sacks, a pick, and decent run-stuffing) but as a whole I wouldn't call this a blackshirt D.

Maybe if the guys stone CU or KSU give the shirts back.

alright not saying that i ever like seeing the huskers give up 60 much less the 35 we gave up today but to be honest this isnt the big 12 or big 8 of old where shut outs were far more common then nowadays. Just being honest its going to be hard to keep point totals low against some of the greatest offenses in the country that reside in the big 12 i say we should judge defense more on the effort they give and the plays they produce because if we wait for them to give up a low amount of points to a big 12 opponent we might be lucky to hand out the blackshirts after the colorado game if that...

I was thinking that, too.

I wonder if our '95 defense could pitch many shutouts against the Big-12 Offenses today.

It would be nice to see how USC's vaunted Defense does against one of our Offenses in a Bowl game this season.

Has "Blackshirt Defense" perception surpassed the ability to actually achieve it?