Lack of Respect

I thought it was really weird how the KU band would play nearly every time our band was playing in an effort to, what seemed like, drown out our band. I thought bands had some code of respect or something that only one played at a time. And on top of that they would play as loud as they could when we were on offense, presnap to simulate crowd noise or whatever. I know they were just trying to help their team but I thought it was strange. End Rant

I thought it was really weird how the KU band would play nearly every time our band was playing in an effort to, what seemed like, drown out our band. I thought bands had some code of respect or something that only one played at a time. And on top of that they would play as loud as they could when we were on offense, presnap to simulate crowd noise or whatever. I know they were just trying to help their team but I thought it was strange. End Rant

I hate our band. I wish KU would get rid of the band. They're annoying and their uniforms are embarrassing.

Seriously, that WOULD be irritating as hell--I'm REALLY picky about music to begin with!

I was in the NU band back in '78 and we did have a specific protocol as to 'when to play'. The NU band is, musically, a far better band nowadays is all I know.

I gotta free trip to Miami though, that yr(OU/NU rematch :madash )

I dont know anything about college band, but I am in high school.. And when we play at a game and another band is there, our field conductors have I guess some sort of way to communicate with the other field conductors, to figure out who plays on what timeout and such. I guess they dont do that, or, maybe KUs band has no class....