Cody Glenn Suspended

mrmac429

I hear he was caught talking to an agent, or something along those lines. (i.e. accepting gifts, money)… the inappropriate money seems to be the most plausible explanation… im sure NU learned their lesson from watching what happened to Rhett Bomar in Oklahoma… even Thunder Collins got about 40 second chances, but when he got caught getting side cash he got booted immediately… a program runs the risk of forfeiting games if they knew and didn’t address the issue…

I hear he was caught talking to an agent, or something along those lines. (i.e. accepting gifts, money)… the inappropriate money seems to be the most plausible explanation… im sure NU learned their lesson from watching what happened to Rhett Bomar in Oklahoma… even Thunder Collins got about 40 second chances, but when he got caught getting side cash he got booted immediately… a program runs the risk of forfeiting games if they knew and didn’t address the issue…

Not if your USC........................... <_<

Not once did they mention and NCAA violation and if it was they would have filed an appeal already to make sure it didn't effect them in any way for a bowl game or scholarships. He was suspended for team rules violation. Lets take a step back and think about this I'm sure that Cody feels bad enough about it with out a bunch of stupid rumors about it. Everyone wants to know what happened along with me its in our nature it will come out at some point in time because one of 2 things will happen either he will be let back on the field and they will have to let us know or the NFL teams will want to know before they take a chance on him. So in the mean time stop speculating because it is not fair to Cody. Just support your team and Bo I'm sure it was a hard choice for him to suspend one of best LB's we have this year a position which we are already short handed at.

Not once did they mention and NCAA violation and if it was they would have filed an appeal already to make sure it didn't effect them in any way for a bowl game or scholarships. He was suspended for team rules violation. Lets take a step back and think about this I'm sure that Cody feels bad enough about it with out a bunch of stupid rumors about it. Everyone wants to know what happened along with me its in our nature it will come out at some point in time because one of 2 things will happen either he will be let back on the field and they will have to let us know or the NFL teams will want to know before they take a chance on him. So in the mean time stop speculating because it is not fair to Cody. Just support your team and Bo I'm sure it was a hard choice for him to suspend one of best LB's we have this year a position which we are already short handed at.

I agree....

Cody nor anyone else has to tell anyone anything. I just love how some people think they have a "right" to know since they are a fan or they have donated money to the program/season ticket holder. It truly is none of our business.

I hope he does not read through the thread on this board....it is showing the true character of some people on here. He did something wrong, leave it at that!

Except its a public university and is supposed to be transparent. If it were a private institution it would be fine. However i think a public institution has every obligation to the tax payers to tell them what is going on.

Again, this is what is wrong with the situation. He does not owe an explanation to any of us nor does TO, Bo, or any other coach have to explain their decision and why they made that decision. Just because someone pays taxes, does not mean they can get insider information regarding the athletic department...that is a stretch!!!!

I keep hearing fans are not being fair to Cody by speculating. Excuse me???... by breaking team rules he was not fair to his team or us the fans. And since its a private matter, there will be speculation. Black and white, plain and simple, nanny nanny boo boo.

Look .... If you don't like the effects... DON'T PRODUCE THE CAUSE!!!

No matter what he done... I can't feel sorry for him messing up and now ppl are speculating what it was. I have no tears. It's a honor and a dream for countless of young men to don the scarlet and cream through out the yrs. Well he just let a lot of those that have/had those dreams down. I say speculate on...can't hurt no more than we are now. As for him... I just can't feel too sorry for him. His team mates yes...

I'm amazed at two things.... The first is how illiterate all you corn boys are. Their, there, they're. There is a difference. The second is how Dr. Tom hasn't stepped in to pardon Cody Glenn. He put up with felons during his coaching years. Kstate will beat you down. We have a QB who will pick you apart and the black shirt loans were very premature. Get ready to get your butts kicked. Josh Freeman.

For what it is worth... I don't like doing this because I am not here to start rumors, however, a co-worker just told me that it was for selling his game tickets. Which according to him is also a violation of University and NCAA rules. Can anyone else confirm if that truely is a violation? If not, then obviously he doesn't know what he is talking about.

I feel bad for the team. I feel bad for Bo, but I am glad he made the decision for whatever the reason is.

I believe this sends loud and clear signs to the rest of the team. A senior with 2 regular season games and a bowl left was just given the boot. It could happen to any of them.

I asked a local radio host via email if he has heard the same thing about what you said, he said NO but he's been getting a bunch of emails about sexual assault.

I have also heard rumors as well, but let's be honest, these are just rumors. No need to add fuel to the fire - let's wait to see the facts...

I'm amazed at two things.... The first is how illiterate all you corn boys are. Their, there, they're. There is a difference. The second is how Dr. Tom hasn't stepped in to pardon Cody Glenn. He put up with felons during his coaching years. Kstate will beat you down. We have a QB who will pick you apart and the black shirt loans were very premature. Get ready to get your butts kicked. Josh Freeman.

Goodbye.

Goodbye.

is that the fastest ban by post count?

Not to perpetuate this bs, but the dude is good for 2 picks a game. Played way too early and has been fed bs his whole college career. Give that kid a redshirt and a competent coach and this kid is a heisman contender. I think our 14th ranked offense matches up well with their 110th ranked defense.

does that kid not remember last year?..coached by Billy C. and we still ran them into the ground...I'm making a hypothesis here and saying it might be as bad this year(look at the statistical differences between this year and last-it's amazing!)

yes, I said hypothesis AND I'm from Nebraska...i betcha he thinks thats not never possible too:)

I'm still hoping for a goat to be involved in something.

Man..You're SOOOOooo Close!

For those of you expecting the real reason to come out..Probably won't happen.

Remember Lucky and his mysterious hospital stay?

Barring the truth actually getting out, those of us who just HAVE to have an explanation will just have to speculate that the worst happened..

Meanwhile..Does anyone here know what the penalty is for breaking the team rule against Cow-Tipping?