Cody Glenn Suspended

mrmac429

No info from me...........and with about 5 rumors floating around, any or none could be right/wrong...

I have a hard time believing that Cody did not receive a blackshirt. He is 3rd on the team with tackles and Bo seems to love this guy. He did nothing but brag on him the enitre 1st part of the season.... I would like to think that if Murillo got a shirt, that Glenn would have had one...... This very well could be the correct scenario, but I find it hard to believe...... Plus, if this is right, I don't blame Glenn for being pissed.....he should be....

is it because he didnt get a blackshirt and flipped out on the coaches? IF that happened and Bo booted him, I think that was the wrong thing to do. Glenn undoubtedly proved himself blackshirt worthy, not to mention he was running the ball just last year! Dont see Suh having as much success on the other side of the ball and he got one... I guess I am mad Glenn got kicked off while others have done much worse (and were likely guilty) and got another chance. :angry:

You have no idea what he did and you are mad because others were given second opportunities? Glenn didnt even get kicked off, he is suspended. Relax

Most likley what happened is blackshirts were in the locker rooms when the players were getting ready for practice. Glenn did not get one. He became angry and said some things he shouldn't of and left. He probably came back later and was not welcomed. Just my thought.

:yeah This sounds like the most plausible explanation to me ( or assumption ) I heard that Cody is a little high strung. Probably let his emotions get the best of him.

cody glenn raped a girl.

this is inside info from a significant source in the university.

im not one for the "I KNOW ALL" "I HAVE CONNECTIONS"

this should be posted in rumorville, but just thought i'd share what i heard.

let the bickering on this post begin.

Just reported on channel 8.

"NO law enforcement contact with cody glenn"

Your imaginary source sucks.

Most likley what happened is blackshirts were in the locker rooms when the players were getting ready for practice. Glenn did not get one. He became angry and said some things he shouldn't of and left. He probably came back later and was not welcomed. Just my thought.

:yeah This sounds like the most plausible explanation to me ( or assumption ) I heard that Cody is a little high strung. Probably let his emotions get the best of him.

I tend to agree - at least in the sense that it was that or something similar.

If it was a criminal violation, we'd have heard about it by now.

If it was a NCAA violation, I would assume the University would have immediately made that known simply as a show of good faith that they were handling the situation.

can you elaborate, BigWillie? (just for clarity sake - I don't have any info but are you saying that he's not the kind to get worked up over a blackshirt? others have said the opposite so if you are refuting that, I want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.)

Am I the only one who thinks HuskerRob was being sarcastic?

I just hope that we don't have to pull compton's redshirt or something. With only three games left, it's imperative that we keep the freshmen just that...freshmen.

We should've pulled Compton's shirt at the start of the season, he was #2 on the depth chart after Fall-camp. We basically hoped Dillard could take every meaningful snap. Compton would be looking at his fourth start by now and could compete at Same or Will next season. Now it's way to late to pull the shirt.

Hope LaTravis is ready to ball.

can you elaborate, BigWillie? (just for clarity sake - I don't have any info but are you saying that he's not the kind to get worked up over a blackshirt? others have said the opposite so if you are refuting that, I want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.)

Am I the only one who thinks HuskerRob was being sarcastic?

I wasn't sure when I first posted if Rob was being sarcastic or not. That is why I posted right away figuring if he was he would as much as right came out and said he was, he has not yet, so either A. he wasn't being sarcastic B. He has one sick sense of Humor or C. He threw his computer

:throw

is it because he didnt get a blackshirt and flipped out on the coaches? IF that happened and Bo booted him, I think that was the wrong thing to do. Glenn undoubtedly proved himself blackshirt worthy, not to mention he was running the ball just last year! Dont see Suh having as much success on the other side of the ball and he got one... I guess I am mad Glenn got kicked off while others have done much worse (and were likely guilty) and got another chance. :angry:

You have no idea what he did and you are mad because others were given second opportunities? Glenn didnt even get kicked off, he is suspended. Relax

indefinitely suspended is politically correct for "get the hell out of here"

Someone needs to contact IBR (The board's very own Nostradamus) because maybe he can tell us!

In all seriousness, I'd rather have it be the selling the ticket thing. Sure, maybe it's an NCAA violation, but it's a freaking stupid rule anyway. It was probably just to a friend, anyway. Maybe it was like when you sell land to a family member, you charge em a dollar instead of just giving it to em, you know, financial reasons. :)

Didn't Cody and Bo get into it on the sidelines during the Kansas game? For some reason I remember thinking Glenn was being a little more animated than he should have. Maybe some spill over.

But, keep it in house. Sounds good to me. But it's a loss no matter how you look at it. The guy was one of the fastest lb's we had. Plus dillard being out. This is a tough loss.

In BO I Trust to do the right thing!!