Cody Glenn Suspended

mrmac429

cody glenn raped a girl.

this is inside info from a significant source in the university.

im not one for the "I KNOW ALL" "I HAVE CONNECTIONS"

this should be posted in rumorville, but just thought i'd share what i heard.

let the bickering on this post begin.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Insubordination - I heard a story of when the owner of the Oakland A's Charlie Finley fired Dick Williams in the 70's that when the reporters asked why he was fired he told him "He was fired for INSUBORDINATION and the reporters asked what he did? Charlie Finley said I fired him and he didn't leave, that's insubordination as far as I'm concerned.

cody glenn raped a girl.

this is inside info from a significant source in the university.

im not one for the "I KNOW ALL" "I HAVE CONNECTIONS"

this should be posted in rumorville, but just thought i'd share what i heard.

let the bickering on this post begin.

Unless you are willing to reveal the source, I would have kept this to yourself until there was something from the police that came out. This is really something that is a serious charge and could ruin someones reputation it it isn't true.

This whole topic is just getting stupid...

is it because he didnt get a blackshirt and flipped out on the coaches? IF that happened and Bo booted him, I think that was the wrong thing to do. Glenn undoubtedly proved himself blackshirt worthy, not to mention he was running the ball just last year! Dont see Suh having as much success on the other side of the ball and he got one... I guess I am mad Glenn got kicked off while others have done much worse (and were likely guilty) and got another chance. :angry:

For what it is worth... I don't like doing this because I am not here to start rumors, however, a co-worker just told me that it was for selling his game tickets. Which according to him is also a violation of University and NCAA rules. Can anyone else confirm if that truely is a violation? If not, then obviously he doesn't know what he is talking about.

***SNIP***

From the NCAA By-Laws:

16.2.1.1 Institutional Events in the Student-Athlete’s Sport. An institution may provide four complimentary admissions per home or away intercollegiate athletics event to a student-athlete in the sport in which the individual participates (either practices or competes), regardless of whether the student-athlete competes in the contest.

16.2.2.1 Sale of Complimentary Admissions. A student-athlete may not receive payment from any source for his or her complimentary admissions and may not exchange or assign them for any item of value.