Cody Glenn Suspended

mrmac429

Good post by OP Husker. I keyed on Cody during the game and his stats were 2 solos, 2 assisted, and 1 breakup.

He looked confident and dogged Reesing by helping to take away Reesings running options. He was also getting the read on the formation and guiding traffic on D.

We could have sure used that confidence ability vs Freeman Saturday

It goes to show that Bo isnt playing around, and that it dosent matter how important you are to the team. you can be kicked just as easy as the next guy. Losing him IS a big deal, and i hope that health of dillard is on the upward scale and if not the only starter we would have if wortman then ummm....Who would start next to him?

Matt Holt, Latravis Washington, Blake Lawrence...to name a few.

Wow, this sucks. I know Cody's had his ups and downs this season, but I still thought he was the one who played with the most fire and intensity on D. My bet would be on Holt taking over for Cody, with Lawrence backing him up. I noticed Latravis played in the Kansas game, can't remember if on D or special teams, but as soon as he came off the field, he was getting an ear full from Pelini and didn't see him back in the game afterwards. Is he in the coaches' dog house? I remember people saying he was going to be a pretty special linebacker for us in the spring, but I've rarely seen him this season.

For what it is worth... I don't like doing this because I am not here to start rumors, however, a co-worker just told me that it was for selling his game tickets. Which according to him is also a violation of University and NCAA rules. Can anyone else confirm if that truely is a violation? If not, then obviously he doesn't know what he is talking about.

I feel bad for the team. I feel bad for Bo, but I am glad he made the decision for whatever the reason is.

I believe this sends loud and clear signs to the rest of the team. A senior with 2 regular season games and a bowl left was just given the boot. It could happen to any of them.

I asked a local radio host via email if he has heard the same thing about what you said, he said NO but he's been getting a bunch of emails about sexual assault.

Lawrence has seen quite a bit of PT. I think he'll pull us through.

I agree...even though Lawrence and Holt haven't started much, they have very good stats for the playing time that they've done. Glenn's a crappy loss, but we should be okay playing without him till this mess is figured out.

For what it is worth... I don't like doing this because I am not here to start rumors, however, a co-worker just told me that it was for selling his game tickets. Which according to him is also a violation of University and NCAA rules. Can anyone else confirm if that truely is a violation? If not, then obviously he doesn't know what he is talking about.

I feel bad for the team. I feel bad for Bo, but I am glad he made the decision for whatever the reason is.

I believe this sends loud and clear signs to the rest of the team. A senior with 2 regular season games and a bowl left was just given the boot. It could happen to any of them.

I asked a local radio host via email if he has heard the same thing about what you said, he said NO but he's been getting a bunch of emails about sexual assault.

I have also heard rumors as well, but let's be honest, these are just rumors. No need to add fuel to the fire - let's wait to see the facts...

i just talked to my brother, he said the same story..... do you work at novartis?

IF that was what happened, it IS a violation of NCAA rules. Falls into that 'extra compensation' area.

IF that was what happened, it IS a violation of NCAA rules. Falls into that 'extra compensation' area.

Yeah, can't give a link yet, but a player cannot sell any "free" tickets given to him by the school. Hope this isn't the case though...

Yeah, can't give a link yet, but a player cannot sell any "free" tickets given to him by the school. Hope this isn't the case though...

What are the implications for the whole organization if this is true?

I have also heard rumors about sexual assault, but let's be honest, these are just rumors. No need to 'Duke Lacrosse' Cody - let's wait to see the facts...

Well I think that sexual assault rumors are null and void anyways since there is no arrests nor police reports on Cody.