college football uniforms

np_husker

I STILL think GBR needs a BLACK JERSEY with RED numbers highlighted in white. Like GA or something. Would be SWEET! :zoom

Never!

43397632.jpg

See, even FSU has an a black jersey(and pants), which they proceeded to lose in. Something about schools who normally don't wear a monochromatic look=bad luck? KQKNNIPUTZOBMKJ.20071123200731.jpg:dunno

(I like the all whites for NE too, plus those shoes!)

The unis that Oregon wore this weekend were sweet.. All black and black helmets.. I havent seen them wear these before!!! Someone find a pic..

ZLCGCBAWWOKJBTC_20081116060455-vi.jpg

i guess oregons newest corporate sponsor is redbull.

Yuck...wouldn't have been so bad if they would have just stuck with the diamond plating...getting rid of both would be best though

The unis that Oregon wore this weekend were sweet.. All black and black helmets.. I havent seen them wear these before!!! Someone find a pic..

ZLCGCBAWWOKJBTC_20081116060455-vi.jpg

i guess oregons newest corporate sponsor is redbull.

Yeah, that's a pretty killer uni. Those little Roman armor things on the shoulders, hmm, k, that works sorta. But the diamond plating woulda been better, though I think both concepts are a bit stupid. Like, 'hey, we're tough as a Chevy truck' or 'we're like Roman warriors''. Well, you normally don't associate ducks with Chevy trucks or Roman warriors.Or are those feathers?! :wtf I dunno....

I know I'm totally biased, but I've always liked Army's uni's with the service patch on them. Nothing like playing a game wearing your future on your sleeve. Hate the white tops...gotta go with the black.

army_carlton_jones_sm.jpg

Actually I wish they would take the Unit Patches off. It is like putting the cart before the horse, they haven't even gone through Post night yet. Even if they get the post they want, there is no guarantee they get the unit they want.

I like the unit patch, if for no other reason than the 1st. Cav. patch looks good on any uniform.

IDK, I guess because I was in an actual CAV unit I am not too high on that one. It is one of the better ones I will give you that, but I like 2ID or 101st better.

2nd IDs Indian head is cool, never got to korea so never saw them much, and the screamin eagles is a classic. I wore the 1st cavs for three years on the left side, and then for 3 more on the right side while with the ANG so I'm still partial to it.

The talk around the MU program is they are busting out gold jerseys for the KU game. I hope if they do its black pants/gold tops. GOLD ON GOLD IS AWFUL!!! And for your viewing pleasure and photoshop gold/gold.

YUCK!!

gold_uni.jpg

Oh my, I just had a temporary loss of vision!!! That is not good. :wtf