Helu

np_husker

I did notice around mid-game we had first and goal inside the ten and Lucky ran left into blockers and tacklers, Castille, then ran left into two tacklers (if he would have looked right he would have seen a huge opportunity to cut back and go in untouched). I couldn't help but think Helu would have seen he was heading for dead end and cut back, but was he in there, NO! Fortunately on 3rd down Ganz hit the TE for a score. Anyway, a slow guy with the aid of a walker will go further through an opening than Lucky or Castille will running into a pile of players. It was money to see Castille level that db though. Can't wait to see him do that to opposing ball carriers next year at LB.

I did notice around mid-game we had first and goal inside the ten and Lucky ran left into blockers and tacklers, Castille, then ran left into two tacklers (if he would have looked right he would have seen a huge opportunity to cut back and go in untouched). I couldn't help but think Helu would have seen he was heading for dead end and cut back, but was he in there, NO! Fortunately on 3rd down Ganz hit the TE for a score. Anyway, a slow guy with the aid of a walker will go further through an opening than Lucky or Castille will running into a pile of players. It was money to see Castille level that db though. Can't wait to see him do that to opposing ball carriers next year at LB.

C'mon, enough. Castille is not getting moved to LB.

C'mon, enough. Castille is not getting moved to LB.

tick tick tick.........

You guys really need to watch the passing game closer. Helu can't hold Lucky's jock when it comes to this phase, in both blocking and catching. Helu routinely misses blocking assignments on the blitzes, he even admits this when asked by the media. There is a reason they rotate the backs. Helu is one heck of a talent running the ball no doubt, but he needs to get much better in the passing game for next year.

I still think Lucky is under utilized. They never throw the damn ball to him! He caught 75 passes last year and I think he has 1/3 of that this year. Roy needs to be playing and getting his carries, but Marlon could be utilized more. Well, hard to complain about a 56-28 win on the road. Lucky and Helu should be on the field at the same time, they are probably 2 of the most explosive players on the team. Lucky in open space on swing passes and screens, Helu out of the shotgun on a zone read or an option play. One thing is for sure, I think we know who the man is going to be NEXT season when Marlon departs.

No way do you move Castille to LB...that would be stupid. He is a force to be dealt with in his own right. Castille and Helu will be hell to be dealing with for other teams next season.

Lucky should start on Senior day...like others have stated, it really don't matter who starts, they all are contributing one way or another. I am not sure what is going on with Lucky, but it just seems like he isn't getting through the holes for some reason...maybe he isn't seeing them, maybe he has lost a step, or maybe he is trying to hard, but he definitely isn't the player he was last season. I think they could be throwing to him more, at least that gets him out of the backfield...and we know he can catch the ball.

No way do you move Castille to LB...that would be stupid. He is a force to be dealt with in his own right. Castille and Helu will be hell to be dealing with for other teams next season.

Lucky should start on Senior day...like others have stated, it really don't matter who starts, they all are contributing one way or another. I am not sure what is going on with Lucky, but it just seems like he isn't getting through the holes for some reason...maybe he isn't seeing them, maybe he has lost a step, or maybe he is trying to hard, but he definitely isn't the player he was last season.

Force to be reckoned with who can fumble at will? Is that what you mean? I don't care how great a runner you think Castille is... he puts the ball on the carpet.

Helu has proven game after game that he is the best running back on the field. I like how this controversy made it into the paper! It's good to know that our voices are heard!