Next QB Nebraska gets to go 3-0 on

Blaine Gabbert

whoa wouldnt that be weird.

Yeah, my thought too, but Gabbert is gonna be alot better than Freeman and Mizzou is a much better team than KSU.

Big Red should be better next year even with a rookie QB; I think Witt looks pretty good and who knows, Cody Green might be the next Terelle Pryor!

So, we should have a good shot at knocking off Mizzou next year. :box

But I want Joey to STAY!!! :cry

I think with MU and the Huskers both losing their starting QB, the whole dynamics of the northern division will be up for grabs. I think Mizzou faces the same challenges we do in the off season, trying to keep the focus and getting players with little experience up to speed, but I also think Mizzou has been able to get some of the younger kids in more than we have been willing or able to do. That will make a difference.

Mizzou is a tough call next year. They definately have some solid young talent coming up. I think the key for us if we can get much more physical on both sides of the ball. Being physical can beat a finesse team, that is why MU can't be OU. IF our team continues to get better at beating the tar out of the person in front of him...we will right the way this matchup is supposed to go!

I have a feeling Pinkels bags are packed. He losses a lot, and Washington is near and dear to his heart.

The North is between KU and NU next year and I wouldn't be surprised if Nebraska won it. KU still has to play the 3 headed monster from the South, and the Nebraska defense is only going to get better under Bo.