Uh oh

husker4

Joe hurt his knee against Kansas two games ago. I remember him wearing a protective sleeve on it after he got it rolled on. I am sure this is just a precautionary taken by the staff to make sure that something isn't partially torn or whatever. And I will guarantee that he was not being hit in practice. Bo would ram a 50 foot pole up someones arse if that happened.

Just start Helu, and direct snap the ball to him, let him run the ball every play - everything will be cool.

Seriously though, I hope that Ganz is okay...we need him to finish off the year, and he deserves to be able to do that.

No, you start Lucky at QB taking direct snaps with Helu right next to him, a la Arkansas from the last two years with McFadden and Felix Jones.

THAT would be tough to stop.

heard that the MRI was negative and most likely will be kept out of practice until tuesday of next week.

Man I hope your right, Ganz has had a great season I would hate to see it end like this.

Also, I found out today that Will Compton is having surgery tomorrow, does anyone know what it could be on? I remember hearing earlier this year that he has had shoulder problems in the past...maybe he is getting it taken care of with plenty of time to strengthen it for next year.

The rumor/speculation is that it's his shoulder or hand. Hopefully the MRI comes up negative in the next couple of days and that he'll be OK for the CU game.

Word around the other boards is that he hurt his shoulder on the last play of todays (Tuesday) scrimmage and will have an MRI on Wednesday. Pelini was going to hold him from practicing as a precaution. Hope he's ok.

1620 the zone reported that at practice, there was NO visible sign of injury. No slings, braces, limp, or anything out of the ordinary, except he didn't suit out or participate in any drills.

Hopefully he will be fine, and in the meantime, Witt and Lee are getting valuable reps with the #1's