rivalry trophy

I think it is more fun NOT having the biffs as a rival since it makes them mad when we say we are not rivals.

:)

You hit the nail on the head my friend. Listening to the Fluffaloes go on about their "rivalry" with NU is a riot. Hopefully someday they'll realize that teams don't become rivals simply by saying "team X is our rival". It takes many years of close-fought battles amidst a myriad of other conditions for it to happen. Just hating someone doesn't do it.

Why not schedule Iowa as a rival have a home/away game alternating every year. I never understood why NU/Iowa was never developed into a rivalry game.

Iowa would not be a good rival, for one it seems like every big 10 school is a rival, plus they play ISU every year. Now if CU-NU were playing for the north every year and it comes down to the game after turkey day, then yes it would be a rivalry game, but that hardly ever happens like that <_<