DE Bennie Logan

chamrocck

Reports are that we are the leader in his final 3 and the surprise is LSU is no longer there. Anyone know what happened with LSU? He must have realized Bo was no longer there! :lol:

Could be good for us...the leaders are apparently us, Michigan, and Texas Tech. :bonez

I'm guessing LSU was slow playing (the old "uncommittable" offer) him as they waited for more highly touted out-of-state kids to make up their minds. Probably got mad or maybe LSU actually got on those out-of-state guys. :dunno

I do know that one or both of the Co-DCs are likely gone or demoted after the bowl game (Tennessee's former DC, John Chavis, might be a good replacement) which could lead to more defensive staff turnover.

LSU appeared to have him in the bag, wouldn't surprise me if you're right and they made an offer to stay in the game but are still doing some slow-sell. They have three uncommitted 4*'s offered at weakside DE. I'd bet they're stringing Benny along while they try to get somebody higher on their board.

Reports are that we are the leader in his final 3 and the surprise is LSU is no longer there. Anyone know what happened with LSU? He must have realized Bo was no longer there! :lol:

Could be good for us...the leaders are apparently us, Michigan, and Texas Tech. :bonez

I'm guessing LSU was slow playing (the old "uncommittable" offer) him as they waited for more highly touted out-of-state kids to make up their minds.

Ding, ding, ding.

If Logan had a true offer, I would wager this thing is already over.

Lets hope LSU decides to pass so we can benefit from their mistake like they made with PJ Smith and Khiry Cooper last year.

Anyone have any info about what is going on with him.

Here is the teaser:

Losing interest?

The name of Bennie Logan has been a quick-riser on many recruiting boards. Since taking an official visit to Nebraska, Logan has picked up and [sic] offer from in-state LSU and it seemed for sure that would be where Logan ended up. That seemed to be the case, but Logan is indicating something else now.

Could be what we speculated in his recruiting thread here.

Mods please move to his thread. Thanks.

What's the word on Logan?

Tied with Michigan for him? Not sure what the Scout article says, but I can say he has soured on LSU as he feels they are not being honest with him.

It's still an LSU/Nebraska battle. The only thing keeping them back is the 'official' offer versus the 'verbal' one he has now. He could get that the day before signing day and it would change everything.