Dennard

WVhuskerXX

First off I want to say that this is not from me....nor is it from my best friends fathers second cousin twice removed.....i have read from some other posters on other boards that they are saying that Dennard is going to transfer after the season...this was a shock to me..i havent heard anything at all about this...anyone have any info?????? <_<<_<<_<

they've done a couple articles on him in the Star about how his whole town (pop. 5,000?) tunes into the games even on PPV and cheers for him. Even though he is burning his redshirt, in the article he seems to be liking it and enjoys the culture and some slight fame back home. who really knows though?

Never heard anything about it. But I could not blame the kid for being PO'd about how his redshirt was handled. The kid gets the occasional KO return and mostly serves on ST duties. Why waste a RS for that? Especially for a kid like Dennard?

From everything I have heard, the guy is the most talented young CB we have had in a long, long time. Why the heck the kid isn't getting playing time over Thorell still confuses me.

The dude did have probably the most impressive hit by our secondary this year in the K-State game. Blue will contend to get his spot back next year if the knee issue continues to go well, West isn't great by any means(I actually spend all my designated yelling at the TV or at game of Larry Asante time on West because Larry actually has been improving, he even finally caught a ball), and me thinks the Osbourne twin on the defensive side may get a good look. But Dennard would play A LOT next year.

The dude did have probably the most impressive hit by our secondary this year in the K-State game. Blue will contend to get his spot back next year if the knee issue continues to go well, West isn't great by any means(I actually spend all my designated yelling at the TV or at game of Larry Asante time on West because Larry actually has been improving, he even finally caught a ball), and me thinks the Osbourne twin on the defensive side may get a good look. But Dennard would play A LOT next year.

I too have shifted my designated Asante yelling time to West. I think Asante has gotten better (sometimes only slowly) all year.

First off I want to say that this is not from me....nor is it from my best friends fathers second cousin twice removed.....i have read from some other posters on other boards that they are saying that Dennard is going to transfer after the season...this was a shock to me..i havent heard anything at all about this...anyone have any info?????? <_<<_<<_<

I am not sure if it is or isn't true but what other boards did you read this from??