ESPN Projects NU in Gator against GT

First, I pray that it is the Gator....'cuase I just went out on a limb and purhcase plane tickets already....a little bit of a financial gamble.....

Next, both teams will be a handful.....FSU still has much more speed than NU, but we can compete, no doubt. Their passing game concerns me, and they did smack CU, which we didn't, and that was when CU was fairly healthy. Don't gauge FSU vs Florida (Florida may be best team in the country) and the conditions were almost unplayable at times.

GT brings an awesome option attack. I have spoken about my feelings on the option and Paul Johnson on the ncaa thread. This is a fantastic attack and will be extrememly hard to stop. What I like, is that Bo will have almost 1 month to prepare the D to be "disciplined" against the option. Most teams througout the season only get 3-4 days of true practice......almost impossible to get all the reads/responsibilities down. I just hope that we have enough speed....because they did make Georgia look bad at times.

I would love to see us play Georgia Tech. Basically Id love to see what defense we (Dr. Tom) would come up with to stop us. All those years he was tearing people to shreds with it, surely he knows how to stop it and never told anyone all these years.

It would also be funny if, god forbid, we lost.....to hear everyone on this board whine about how we should have gotten Paul Johnson and went back to running the option from the 90's

I think that we will know by middle of the week. Gator bowl pres. said he would like to extend invite before 7th... and, the fact that almost EVERY sporting info site has now "changed" their predictions and have NU in the Gator....plus, as I was booking flights, 11 of the 12 return flights from Jax to Omaha on the 2nd disappeared in a 15 minute window tonight. This tells me that the agents bought them up, knowing something... had to fly out of KC now..... only way we don't go is if MU upsets OU........aint happenin'........

Oh yeah, the other way we don't go is if some dumbass already booked flights and has $$ riding on the selection. Man I am an idiot.

Hey, thanks for havin' my back......all I can keep thinking about is the scene in Dumb and Dumber........ I can just picture it.....next week, we get announced that NU is in the Alamo and my wife says.......

"Man, you are one pathetic loser"