ESPN Projects NU in Gator against GT

I thought this is what would happen. This is a media dream- 2 first year coaches, up and coming programs. One team an option team, the other that used to define what it meant to be an option team.

BTW- GaTech looked pretty bad ass against Ga. We'll need some healthy linebackers for that game.

I would like to see GT play us if it is the Gator Bowl. I hate playing the Florida teams in Florida...bowl games should be neutral sites. I know GT is much closer to Florida than we are, but it is still better than having Florida have every Floridian in Florida at the game or in the parking lot.

ouch, Gtech looked good this week! It was fun watching their triple option. I forgot how awesome a well run option attack is. If you put husker uniforms on them you would have sworn you were watching a nebraska team from the mid 90's.

and they did that in their first year running the system with player who are not recruited to do it. Very impressive.

That would be a fun game to watch GBR!

You know, I really can't see the Peach not taking GT. According to the ACC process, they don't have to take the CG loser. VT would certainly be unranked, and BC might too with a loss. Why would they take one of them over GT?

I don't think they'll want a NU-VT rematch either.

My guess, if BC wins, that the Peach takes GT, and we get FSU.

If VT wins, the Peach still take GT, and we get BC (or possibly FSU).

Just a guess, but considering the history of some of these clowns' predictions, it may have as much thought behind it as theirs.

http://www.theacc.com/sports/m-footbl/spec.../112508aaa.html

Chick-fil-A Bowl in Atlanta, Ga. (Dec. 31 at 7:30 p.m. on ESPN)

If a second ACC team is not selected to the BCS, then the Chick-fil-A Bowl in Atlanta would have the first selection of all available ACC bowl-eligible teams. If the Chick-fil-A Bowl does not take the available ACC team with the best conference record, it must take a team within one win in the conference record. It can select a team with a difference of two wins in its conference record, if that team is ranked more than five spaces higher in the final BCS Standings, than the team available with the best ACC record.

Konica Minolta Gator Bowl in Jacksonville, Fla. (Jan. 1 at 1:00 p.m. on CBS)

After the Chick-fi l-A Bowl has chosen, then the Konica Minolta Gator Bowl has the next selection. If the Gator Bowl does not choose the ACC team available with the best conference record, then it must choose a team within one win in the conference record. If that team, though, is the runner-up in the ACC Football Championship Game (FCG), then the Gator Bowl may pass to make another selection within one victory.

So are we 100% sure its the Gator?? If so then I would like to see Nebraska play FSU. I dont think we can beat GT since they run such a different type of offense, and I think that it would be hard for us to stop. FSU on the other hand looks beatable. I think we can win the bowl as long as we don't play GT.

Nothing is certain but I would say it's pretty much going to be the Gator. Just as long as OU beats Mizzou I would think so.

So are we 100% sure its the Gator?? If so then I would like to see Nebraska play FSU. I dont think we can beat GT since they run such a different type of offense, and I think that it would be hard for us to stop. FSU on the other hand looks beatable. I think we can win the bowl as long as we don't play GT.

I'm not sure about that. GT can't really throw the ball and that is our weakness, we are pretty good against the run. Plus pelini is very good at preparing the team to play against 1 specific type of offense, Thats was GT does, they play 1 type of offense.