Suh = LeKevin Smith?

Like everyone else on this board, I thought it was awesome when Suh kicked over Hawkins and I was especially excited when he threw the ball against the wall, (always one to love excessive celebrations) but was anyone else worried about the possible consequences of Suh's actions?

1. Suh fumbles the ball, a-la LeKevin Smith, CU recovers, goes on to kick a game winning 58 yard field goal.

2. Had Suh just taken a knee we could have just run the clock out.

Like I said, I think the way things turned out was/is amazing, but am I the only with who had doubts at the time?

Like everyone else on this board, I thought it was awesome when Suh kicked over Hawkins and I was especially excited when he threw the ball against the wall, (always one to love excessive celebrations) but was anyone else worried about the possible consequences of Suh's actions?

1. Suh fumbles the ball, a-la LeKevin Smith, CU recovers, goes on to kick a game winning 58 yard field goal.

2. Had Suh just taken a knee we could have just run the clock out.

Like I said, I think the way things turned out was/is amazing, but am I the only with who had doubts at the time?

I agree that a player should always takes the knee & end the game if it results in a victory for his team - no need for unnecessary risks. Suh probably shouldve just gone down but it was pretty sweet watching him run over Cody Hawkins. However, prior to the game Colorado's kicker had missed 10 out of his last 12 field goals & his long was 37, so theres no chance he hits a 58 yarder.

No I don't think that's right. You see, LeKevin Smith played in 2005, and this is 2008 and Suh is playing. Even if he did change his first and surnames, there are too many powers that be that would notice him maneuvering his way around the rules and staying on the team this entire time..