ESPN DOESN'T Hate Us!

HuskerJosh

From a chat

Dabo: Do the huskers have a shot against my boys?

SportsNation Graham Watson: (5:10 PM ET ) I like the Huskers in the Gator. I think they're playing as well as any team in the country right now. Forget the near slip at Colorado, Joe Ganz is a great quarterback and the offense is tough to stop. But I'm not sure the Nebraska defense can stop Clemson's running game.

And a preemptive dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarse:dumdum

the experts, Herbstriet, corso, holtz ect. like nebraska. not the average Mizzou grad reporter who hates the fact that he or she has to report on us or do a story related to us. thus they dish on us in their stories/ reports. i have no problem with the experts, i have a problem with the reporters and journalists at ESPN who DO hate us and KU.

ESPN will like us when we beat a current ranked opponet. We really have deserved the critcism they have dished out for the previous six or seven years.

Some of the journalists have pi&$ed me off, too and I don't understand the source of their hate. But then again maybe I'm standing too close to forest to see the trees. Anyway, shows you how special college football is that one little ole team from the bullseye of the nation can cause so much venom. I choose to take it as a compliment.

the experts, Herbstriet, corso, holtz ect. like nebraska. not the average Mizzou grad reporter who hates the fact that he or she has to report on us or do a story related to us. thus they dish on us in their stories/ reports. i have no problem with the experts, i have a problem with the reporters and journalists at ESPN who DO hate us and KU.

Good idea, Too bad Graham Watson was is not only a MU grad but a former Mu athelete. Maybe people havent been "big" on Nebraksa because until the last 6 weeks there was nothing to be "big" on... <_<

Quit having a pity party... ;)

:sarcasm

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :cheers

I don't think it's just Tebow as much as it is Urban Meyer and Florida in general. I mean Florida has overtaken USC and Pete Carroll as the media darlings. USC took over the media darlingship from OU and Stoops. Who knows who will take it over from Florida? I'm guessing Saban and Bama, but who knows.

idk..USC is still up there, i dont think id count them out as the media darlings just yet

This thread is making me want to throw up a little..........seriously, if your living your life hoping to get all that east coast love from those quality "journalists" at ESPN, don't hold your breath. No They did'nt extole our virtues when we where on top, and they sure as hell won't do it when we're on top again.

Plain and simple , they don't respect the Huskers, and if you need proof just look at all the "best of all times" lists. The fans repeatedly give us DAP, and then their talking heads proceed to wipe their asses with these opinions, and try to poke holes in what those teams accomplished. It's just a fact, NU will never be ESPNs "darlings", and I say the hell with them!

But if your looking to those morons to define your teams worth, your wasting your time and should just move on. If only FSN was worth a damn, then I wouldn't even have to watch those idiots anymore. Ecspecially Mark Clayton! What a fu#*^n' douche that guy is!

Oh..........damn here it comes again......gag......cough........ :wacko:

This thread is making me want to throw up a little..........seriously, if your living your life hoping to get all that east coast love from those quality "journalists" at ESPN, don't hold your breath. No They did'nt extole our virtues when we where on top, and they sure as hell won't do it when we're on top again.

Plain and simple , they don't respect the Huskers, and if you need proof just look at all the "best of all times" lists. The fans repeatedly give us DAP, and then their talking heads proceed to wipe their asses with these opinions, and try to poke holes in what those teams accomplished. It's just a fact, NU will never be ESPNs "darlings", and I say the hell with them!

But if your looking to those morons to define your teams worth, your wasting your time and should just move on. If only FSN was worth a damn, then I wouldn't even have to watch those idiots anymore. Ecspecially Mark Clayton! What a fu#*^n' douche that guy is!

Oh..........damn here it comes again......gag......cough........ :wacko:

If your referring to John Clayton, he is one of the best in the business. For someone who obviously never played high level sports, he decided to educate himself on the NFL and how things work at that level. He has always come across and unbiased and professional, at least to me.

As the college guys go, Mark May is bad at his job period (not only because he doesn't seem to like UNL). Does anyone esle get sick of his "May Day" Players list with his overacting voiceovers? He tries to get the audience excited over an extra point with his "high energy" voice!!!

Really, the rest of the crew isn't that bad. Why would you "talk up" Nebraska after they wasted your time on

national TV against Missouri and Oklahama, and don't forget Virgina Tech.

When DONU deserves it like USC, Florida, Oklahoma, Alabama, Texas, TT, etc.; THEY WILL GET IT!!!!!!