Incoming quarterback/safety Taylor Martinez

The Press-Enterprise in Riverside, CA recently named Martinez its area Player of the Year. Check it out.

http://www.hsgametime.com/inlandsouthernca...tml?nvid=315923

A southern Cali player of the year is really impressive. This kid is a great catch. Whatever position he playes I'd expect we'll be really good. Also, did you guys see his reported short shuttle run time of 3.96 seconds! that is amazingly quick. I'd think that no one on the team is that quick (at least in the measured sense).

So.... glad he is coming!

That is quite an honor to win this award....especially since he transferred in. Was there something that made him transfer to Centennial??? Let's hope he does not have a habit of transferring....maybe it is the pessimists in me thinking this way.

No matter what, he looks like he can play QB pretty well. It will be nice for Bo to have this in his back pocket just in case something happens.

The Press-Enterprise in Riverside, CA recently named Martinez its area Player of the Year. Check it out.

http://www.hsgametime.com/inlandsouthernca...tml?nvid=315923

A southern Cali player of the year is really impressive. This kid is a great catch. Whatever position he playes I'd expect we'll be really good. Also, did you guys see his reported short shuttle run time of 3.96 seconds! that is amazingly quick. I'd think that no one on the team is that quick (at least in the measured sense).

So.... glad he is coming!

I will be glad the moment he signs his letter of intent

Signed,

Burned-in-the-past

That is quite an honor to win this award....especially since he transferred in. Was there something that made him transfer to Centennial??? Let's hope he does not have a habit of transferring....maybe it is the pessimists in me thinking this way.

No matter what, he looks like he can play QB pretty well. It will be nice for Bo to have this in his back pocket just in case something happens.

Yea, the something is Centennial is probally the 2nd or 3rd best team in the state.

He transferred to a bigger school for more attention from colleges. It's a big reason why basically no one knew about him before this summer.