home or away?

np_husker

Depends on the bowl tie in. Back when the Big 8 went to the Orange Bowl, we were the home team. Made Miami the visitor in their own stadium.

yeeeeeeeeah. i remember that.

i also remember that that was an absolute joke back in the day.

That Big 8 rule must not have come in right away..... I seem to recall us wearing white in the two Orange Bowls prior to '84, against Clemson and LSU. We also did for the '72 and '73 Orange Bowls. I could never figure that out.

Don't have a problem with being the away team.... I like our away uniforms. With RED pants.

According to wikipedia the HUSKERS are the home team....Bring on the red on white!!!

chuckleshuffle

because wikipedia is 'always' right

According to the bowl games that have been played they were right. Wait and see

maybe, i hope we're home and we have the same uni combinations as '82, those of you husker fans watching on tv are gonna get so tired of the '82 references

If we're away we should wear ALL WHITES!!!! :sarcasm

:yeah ...except minus the sarcasm.. <_<

The all whites suck.

HTH.

Seriously, I don't remember when the last time was Nebraska wore all whites before last year's debacle in Buffalo. But because of my lack of memory, as far I'm concerned we are 0-1 in all whites and we suck @$$ when we wear them.