One last question for ya' Husker fans

Agreed- BC might have blundered our one-time chance with that win, but we one day will win up there and this year's team is special. James Mays last year was hampered with injuries and we played UNC well in the conference title game.

I got this same feeling when CU beat UNC with the Buckner jam.

I've already been acquainted with the fine, classy Huskers here so no need to defend them- Grade A in my book.

As remote and as unrealistic as it is, I still predict this is the team and the year we win up there.

We all the just lock ourselves in our homes and sit and wait....quietly.....we're all on suicide watch....but we make it through it though ha....ok not really...since we dont have a bball team it's no fun so you watch the good games that are on and then the CWS comes to Omaha so thats always a good time. And then it seems like forever till the season starts back up again.

Well I don't care for proffesional football so....

I read about the Huskers, watch as much of any Husker sport I can, and do in depth research on my next Husker Signature item. :) Also a group of us work on getting as many Husker fans to Any Husker sports event in our area. If none are here for a while then we all get together and go to a baseball or hockey game or something like that. (of course wearing Husker gear while attending anything as a Alumi Chapter) And just wait for the next football season of course.

GBR