Tebow Vs. Frazier

rkhufu7

Tebow Vs. Frazier  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Running with rkhufu7's idea...thought it might be more fun to do as a poll. I will take some heat for this, but I think Tebow is the complete package...I like Frazier, and he was a good QB for Nebraska, a very quiet and humble guy, but if I was a HC and had to choose between the two of them, sorry - Tebow, hands down. The kid has charisma, an arm, and he is big and durable.

Just let me know where and when I have to turn in my Husker pin... :LOLtartar

So, you really think Frazier was a very quiet and humble guy? If so, I have some ocean front property here in SW Nebraska that I'd just love to sell to you. Frazier was an ahole. Ask any of his OL. He was one of the most hated players to ever wear red. There was almost a mutiny his senior year by the team when he was named the starter over Berringer. He was a heck of a QB and all of his teammates respected the heck out of him, but he was hated just the same.

Frazier 3 MNC games in three years, but no Heisman. He would have been great in Urban Meyer's offense, as would Frost and Crouch, Taylor and others!

In the Meyer-attack Tebow is the best of all that are mentioned here with the exception of one. Frazier would have been good in Meyer's offense but Frost would have been equal to, if not better than, Tebow running this offense. Why?I Frost and Tebow's leadership, toughness, athleticism, are all equal. Where Frost excels is his speed, and quickness, and his arm. Even though he had a funny throwing motion his arm strength, accuracy, and touch are better than Tebow's.

Well, his mama was his high school coach and a shot putter.

Seriously. She was an olympic shot putter and coached (tight ends?) at his HS along with his dad. I always wondered if Mom was the one who he played catch with in the back yard when he was a youth

Um, his Mom threw the discus rather than the shot put. She threw in the Pan Am games. I don't believe she ever threw in the Olympics. His Dad was once a Husker player.

Tebow after his junior season vs. Frazier after his junior season? Tebow, but not by much. Let's see what he does next year.

I still see Tommie in front, he didn't lose a game that he started his junior and senior seasons. Tebow already has. Plus, Tommie beat a Miami team that featured stars Ray Lewis and Warren Sapp in what was basically a home game for them, a much more difficult feat than Florida beating Oklahoma in Florida.

He didn't hardly start a game his junior year. I mean we started our third string QB against top 20 ranked KState and won. We played and beat #2 CU that year with our 2nd string QB. Frazier never had to carry the team on his back. They are/were both great college QB's. I'm sure down the road Florida fans will say Tebow was the best while NU fans will say Frazier was the best. IMO, they are dead even right now. If Tebow comes back and wins either the hypesman or NC next year, then he undoubtedly will go down as probably the best college D1 QB ever.

I am glad you cleared the air on that. I would have really caught grief I am sure.

Tebow, plays in a much tougher conference than Tommy played in is my guess to.

But I looked at it as what will Tebow do down the road. He is coming back next year so that will be a plus, but his personality, his team mates love for him. His dedication to the program, will bring rewards for Florida down the road. He will help in recruiting and fund raising down the road too.

Overall, if it was today and I could choose the player I wanted on my team it would be Tebow. Maybe not quite as good as Tommie as a player, it is very close, but as a person and what the positives are down the road he is by far better in my mind.

But I threw my Husker glasses away a long time ago.

Can you suspend everyone who voted for Tebow, seriously how could they vote Tebow being better than the only guy to be the MVP of the national championship three times, even losing one.

I didn't know we could only consider performance in championship games.

And that MVP vs. Miami is pretty suspect. 64 total yards on offense, 3 of 5 passing with an interception. Nobody stood out in that game. I was pretty surprised when Tommie got it. I thought the O-line deserved it for wearing down Sapp, Lewis and company.

Frazier also had 2 interceptions in each of his other 3 bowl games. Far from flawless. Fantastic otherwise in those other 2 CGs, of course.

On the flip side, Tebow's 2 INTs in this year's games were terrible. Especially compared to Bradford, who hit receivers in the hands on both of his.