Top 25

bhunt7

This poll isn't considering strength of schedule. Not interested in how good other teams are. Just wanna know who you think are the best teams going in to next season.

Here's mine:

1. Florida

2. Texas

3. Oklahoma

4. Alabama

5. USC

6. Georgia

7. Ole Miss

8. Virginia Tech

9. Penn St

10 Ohio St

11. Pitt

12. Oklahoma St

13. Florida St

14. Oregon

15. LSU

16. North Carolina

17. Nebraska

18. Oregon St

19. Miami(FL)

20. Texas Tech

21. Utah

22. Kansas

23. Iowa

24. Georgia Tech

25. TCU

come on, they had that barn burning 3-0 loss to Oregon State! :sarcasm

Honestly, whether Pitt is good or not, losing 3-0 is ridiculous. Just like losing 7-6 against Nebraska was ridiculous. They don't deserve to be in the top 15. And what about Utah? I know this is preseason 2009 but they should still be ranked in the top 15 even if they may not have as good a season.

I don't have a top 25, but I still think Nebraska should be in the 22-25 range. Keeping them out is just a low blow.

This poll isn't considering strength of schedule. Not interested in how good other teams are. Just wanna know who you think are the best teams going in to next season.

Here's mine:

1. Florida

2. Texas

3. Oklahoma

4. Alabama

5. USC

6. Georgia

7. Ole Miss

8. Virginia Tech

9. Penn St

10 Ohio St

11. Pitt

12. Oklahoma St

13. Florida St

14. Oregon

15. LSU

16. North Carolina

17. Nebraska

18. Oregon St

19. Miami(FL)

20. Texas Tech

21. Utah

22. Kansas

23. Iowa

24. Georgia Tech

25. TCU

#1 USC and Nebraska at #20, USC is always stacked and just guessing that NU will be in the 20-25 range anyway, doubt any higher. Would be nice though :koolaid2:

Here's mine:

1. Florida

2. Texas

3. Oklahoma

4. Alabama

5. USC

6. Georgia

7. Ole Miss

8. Virginia Tech

9. Penn St

10 Ohio St

11. Pitt

12. Oklahoma St

13. Florida St

14. Oregon

15. LSU

16. North Carolina

17. Nebraska

18. Oregon St

19. Miami(FL)

20. Texas Tech

21. Utah

22. Kansas

23. Iowa

24. Georgia Tech

25. TCU

#1 USC and Nebraska at #20, USC is always stacked and just guessing that NU will be in the 20-25 range anyway, doubt any higher. Would be nice though :koolaid2:

Idk that I'd put USC #1. They are always stacked, you're right (and it sickens me), but they lose A LOT off of that revered defense this year, including Maualuga and Cushing. I think we deserve to be a little higher, probably above UNC. I'd also drop Miami out of the top 25... they suck. Nuff said. Also I have no idea why Georgia is that high... they're losing both Stafford and Moreno. Also, get Iowa outta there. See Miami comment. And I live in Iowa.

We still dont know who all is going Pro but I'll give it a try

1. Florida

2. Texas

3. USC

4. Oklahoma

5. Alabama

6. Virgina Tech

7. LSU

8. Ohio St

9. Oklahoma St

10 California

11. Georgia Tech

12. Ole Miss

13. Boise St

14. Penn St

15. Utah

16. Florida St

17. Georgia

18. Oregon

19. Texas Tech

20. Kansas

21. Iowa

22. Nebraska

23. North Carolina

24. Miami

25. Oregon St

others: Pitt, BYU, Notre Dame, South Florida, Clemson, Arkansas, Tenn, Northwestern

Idk that I'd put USC #1. They are always stacked, you're right (and it sickens me), but they lose A LOT off of that revered defense this year, including Maualuga and Cushing. I think we deserve to be a little higher, probably above UNC. I'd also drop Miami out of the top 25... they suck. Nuff said. Also I have no idea why Georgia is that high... they're losing both Stafford and Moreno. Also, get Iowa outta there. See Miami comment. And I live in Iowa.

Stafford was a very talented qb but don't forget about Joe Cox. Cox has experience and he is a very good qb. He had a few starts the year after DJ Shockley left and he looked very impressive. Georgia also has very talented rb's in Caleb King and Richard Samual. They underachieved big time in last season but I don't see it happening two years in a row.

Stafford was a very talented qb but don't forget about Joe Cox. Cox has experience and he is a very good qb. He had a few starts the year after DJ Shockley left and he looked very impressive. Georgia also has very talented rb's in Caleb King and Richard Samual. They underachieved big time in last season but I don't see it happening two years in a row.

As the resident expert on the subject I can attest that Joe Cox sucks. He actually only started one game (Ole Miss 2006) that he was pulled from. The only reason UGA recruited him was because him and Mohammed Massaquoi were a package deal from the same high school. UGA goes 8-4 at best (and I don't care!).

Preseason??? Y'all have it all wrong.

1. For the 116th consecutive year............Preseason National Champions..........THE SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS!!!!!!! :bang

Noone else matters...if you ain't first, you're last.

<_< Eh, just what we need...another Homer....here, have some more :koolaid2:

Here's mine:

1. Florida

2. Texas

3. Oklahoma

4. Alabama

5. USC

6. Georgia

7. Ole Miss

8. Virginia Tech

9. Penn St

10 Ohio St

11. Pitt

12. Oklahoma St

13. Florida St

14. Oregon

15. LSU

16. North Carolina

17. Nebraska

18. Oregon St

19. Miami(FL)

20. Texas Tech

21. Utah

22. Kansas

23. Iowa

24. Georgia Tech

25. TCU

Personally, I like USC at #1, Texas at #2, and then Florida at #3. I think Nebraska will be in the 15-20 range. Pitt will be unranked. Just my opinion...