Spring game April 18th - another sellout?

I'm thinking of going back for it. Two of my best friends, One's Wife, and I all have birthdays that weekend.

Anyone know where to get tickets?

Are they general admission or assigned seating?

Last year, the East and West stadiums were assigned, and north and south were general admission.

I'm thinking of going back for it. Two of my best friends, One's Wife, and I all have birthdays that weekend.

Anyone know where to get tickets?

Are they general admission or assigned seating?

what's your birthdate? mines the 20th of april...the only thing good about it is the spring game is always near it.

It WILL be sold out!!!!!!!!!! The recession will only truly last until March and the light will show thru. April is going to be a turning point for the economy and it will show with a sold out crowd. Mark my words, the recession is going to end in March!! Take it to the bank!!

last years spring game was so fun!!! me and my friends got wasted on the walk from the car to the stadium.... good times, good times. plus it was 4/20 weekend :horns2

ill be there this year too

i hate you oh so very much. god damned potheads make me wish my birthday was anyday but 4/20.

last years spring game was so fun!!! me and my friends got wasted on the walk from the car to the stadium.... good times, good times. plus it was 4/20 weekend :horns2

i hate you oh so very much. god damned potheads make me wish my birthday was anyday but 4/20.

I really hope your joking here. If not someone needs to lighten the hell up! Someone pass this guy the koutchie!!! :lol:

I really hope your joking here. If not someone needs to lighten the hell up! Someone pass this guy the koutchie!!! :lol:

your right, getting asked every year how much pot you smoked, or if you were going to go columbine wouldn't wear on you.

your right, getting asked every year how much pot you smoked, or if you were going to go columbine wouldn't wear on you.

what a lame excuse for a supposed holiday

I doubt that it is a sell out. Last year we had Bo coming in, and I think everyone was curious to see him. The one thing that could make it possible is if the QB position comes down to two guys, people might show up for that. Otherwise, I doubt that it will be a sell out, though it would be cool.