Does Witt = Ganz

No. In fact, heck no. :P

Ganz and Witt's team respect levels are night and day. Witt still needs to get the immaturity out of his system and focus more on earning the respect of his teammates like Ganz did while he was backing up other QB's.

As far as intelligence, yes. But Witt is a braniac anyways.

its seems to me most people have the qb race down to lee and witt, what is everyones opinion of spano? will he ever shine as a starting qb for the big red? or do u think its gonna bee witt or lee at the helm for a few years with greeen taking over afterward? jw

I have a bad feeling that someone will transfer next year. From what I've read in articles, Witt is suppose to be the QB the coaches like because of his knowledge of the system. Lee has a rocket for an arm, but hasn't fully grasped the offense yet. Spano is coming from a high school where he ran the spread and has reportedly done well on the scout team, and Green is suppose to be superman :o But who knows?

i doubt anyone has seen enough of any of the qbs to know who has an edge. it will be end of spring before we even get a hint and maybe the end of fall practice before we can identify our qb for 09.......and things may change even through the season as well.....but i predict Green gets a RS and time to learn the system before he plays at NU.

i don't know if this has been said.. maybe it has... what if witt or lee or spano wins the job next year, and then we get an even bigger "super star" recruit at QB? He redshirts his 1st year in here while witt/lee/spano starts again.. and then depending WHO won the job, the new "super star" kid comes in and starts when the other is done because he's "that damn good..."? i mean the chances of this who knows.. probably not very likely, but what if? Does Green become lumped in with the "bust" QB's just because he never really got the chance? idk just wonderin about that

its seems to me most people have the qb race down to lee and witt, what is everyones opinion of spano? will he ever shine as a starting qb for the big red? or do u think its gonna bee witt or lee at the helm for a few years with greeen taking over afterward? jw

I have a bad feeling that someone will transfer next year. From what I've read in articles, Witt is suppose to be the QB the coaches like because of his knowledge of the system. Lee has a rocket for an arm, but hasn't fully grasped the offense yet. Spano is coming from a high school where he ran the spread and has reportedly done well on the scout team, and Green is suppose to be superman :o But who knows?

I actually worr about this a lot look how many times a year a guy will jump ship just because he can't start mainly I worry about Green and Spano cus there are the young guys but I would hate to loose wit or lee aswell

I'm sure they all will get an equal chance, during the offseason, to play qb. I expect that.

What I hope is that the coaches are willing to give them all a chance in live action during the season. Either during mopup duty or some random series during the game. Look at all the depth we have at qb but it is all just potential until they get game speed action and are allowed to prove themselves.