ou game

Blake Griffin moved up to #2 on my list of college bball players that I dislike the most.

I was just glad the game was on TV here. Unfortunately it was one espnU, which made me want to vomit every 15 seconds.

:yeah He is 2 on my list as well. I can't stand hansbrough though (I know, clever rhyming)

I really do like where Doc is taking this team...hard nosed defense wins games, just look at Wisconsin.

We just really really need to put together two solid halves. Doesn't help that Anderson went ICE COLD in the 2nd half.

I'm excited for Niemann, Diaz, Bear, and all them to play next year...and hopefully McCray gets it going, he was playing better tonight.

Nebrasketball is getting there, just need another solid recruiting class.

And I think more people would post in the basketball forum if it wasn't buried on the main page, maybe the Mods could rearrange it so its more noticeable?

Blake Griffin moved up to #2 on my list of college bball players that I dislike the most.

I was just glad the game was on TV here. Unfortunately it was one espnU, which made me want to vomit every 15 seconds.

:yeah He is 2 on my list as well. I can't stand hansbrough though (I know, clever rhyming)

I like where your head's at. Handsblow is my #1 as well. He got jacked in the mouth tonight. Had to wear a mouthpiece to keep his tooth from falling out.

I wish more of the games were on tv here. Do they ever show them on NETV??

I like where your head's at. Handsblow is my #1 as well. He got jacked in the mouth tonight. Had to wear a mouthpiece to keep his tooth from falling out.

Why don't you guys like Psycho-T. I think he is a stud, and for him to come back for his senior year is awesome. Griffin is kind of cocky, but he is really fun to watch. If Doc ever gets talent like either one of these two watch out.

Why don't you guys like Psycho-T. I think he is a stud, and for him to come back for his senior year is awesome. Griffin is kind of cocky, but he is really fun to watch. If Doc ever gets talent like either one of these two watch out.

I don't get the hatred either. I've always enjoyed how he can still make shots with the contact he gets...I've heard people say he complains too much, but he gets pounded inside. And how can you not like a player that got elbowed in the face, broke his nose and came back no more than 10 minutes later with a mask on?

Tyler Hansborough plays his game, and plays it the right way. Not sure why people dislike him, except that he seems like he shouldn't be as good as he is, but that is just a testament to hard work.

Probably has something to do with why a lot of people dislike Tebow and his "saintly" disposition..

Because he's not on their team. :ahhhhhhhh

Wow what a good game to watch though. I have to admit I was thinking we could lose by 20 plus. What a great coaching job by Doc he is awesome. The players bought in and looked pretty damn disiplined if you ask me, we haven't showed a lot of that over the years. Still sloppy at times, but how can you not be when you are playing a team like OU.

Blake Griffin is a stud no way around that. His bro is going to be damn good as well. It is just to damn bad that we couldn't have had Diaz here when he was suppose to be here. He could have made a diference in this game for sure. I think that the University better be looking into all of this and start helping doc out, before he packs his bags. I don't know the whole story I guess, but from What I have heard about it, it sounds to me like a bunch of BS. Anyway this is one Loss they shouldn't feel to bad about. It is just to bad for how far this team has come, and how hard they play that they couldn't pull it out.

Hopefully this means good things to come, and the turning point we all have been waiting for we will see. It kind of reminds me of a certain loss we had in the 08 football season. Hopefully it will do the same for the b-ball team as it did for the fb team. :cheers