Spring game won't help

glm09

Last year's spring game didn't exactly show me much that I didn't already know. The only thing it did for me was make me expect to see more deep passes to guys like guillyen.

The year before that we had a QB controversy and the spring game didn't exactly offer much insight into that either.

I have decided not to expect to learn much of anything from the spring game this year that we haven't already figured out. It will be cool to see Green get some snaps, Ricky Henry on the Oline, our secondary and Suh and Baker Steinkuhler, and all of the new LB's and Mendoza and Okafor. It will also be cool to see khiry cooper play and kyler reed at linebacker as well as ben cotton play TE. But other than that there won't be anything cool there at all. I guess maybe it will be cool to see if kody spano competes and how Barry Turner does and also how helu and castille have improved, but other than that there won't be anything cool worth seeing. I guess seeing cameron meredith and josh williams at DE might be interesting, but that is it. There won't be anything else cool at all.

This this and this, but nothing else will be cool. Oh and this, this and this, but nothing else other than that will be cool. Oh and this, this, this, this, this..this and this..that and this..oh maybe this..oh yeah and that..but other than that nothing else will be even remotely cool.

Give me a break lol. The spring game is just more of something for fun anyways. We're not supposed to shocked and put in awe by anything that happens in that game.

I think what he means is Spring Game won't be very educational. And he's probably right. People put too much stock in what happens in spring sometimes. It is a lot of fun, though, to see the new guys in their first public appearance, and there's a lot of growth that happens between SG and the first game.

I'm looking forward to it.

Wasn't glm09 being sarcastic? I guess he should have used an emoticon to express his true feelings. I hope he wasn't serious.

Yeah I hope he was also. Like the others mentioned, "Spring Game won't be that fun, but I will like to see this, this, this, this, and this, and oh yeah this, and this, and this........

Wow, a conflicting message indeed

Last year's spring game didn't exactly show me much that I didn't already know. The only thing it did for me was make me expect to see more deep passes to guys like guillyen.

The year before that we had a QB controversy and the spring game didn't exactly offer much insight into that either.

I have decided not to expect to learn much of anything from the spring game this year that we haven't already figured out. It will be cool to see Green get some snaps, Ricky Henry on the Oline, our secondary and Suh and Baker Steinkuhler, and all of the new LB's and Mendoza and Okafor. It will also be cool to see khiry cooper play and kyler reed at linebacker as well as ben cotton play TE. But other than that there won't be anything cool there at all. I guess maybe it will be cool to see if kody spano competes and how Barry Turner does and also how helu and castille have improved, but other than that there won't be anything cool worth seeing. I guess seeing cameron meredith and josh williams at DE might be interesting, but that is it. There won't be anything else cool at all.

Uh, unless I missed a memo here, he will NOT be playing in the spring game.....

b/c of baseball?

b/c of baseball?

yea.... the spring game is the weekend of the series AT A&M

the first post got me confused... <_< i am thinking of going to the spring game, i have never gone to one before, but what can I expect?? Is this something worth going to? Would I be missing out or wait for the season to make the trip to Lincoln?? kind of got me bummed like it is no big deal to be there :angry:

This this and this, but nothing else will be cool. Oh and this, this and this, but nothing else other than that will be cool. Oh and this, this, this, this, this..this and this..that and this..oh maybe this..oh yeah and that..but other than that nothing else will be even remotely cool.

Give me a break lol. The spring game is just more of something for fun anyways. We're not supposed to shocked and put in awe by anything that happens in that game.

:rollin That was the funniest post I have seen since bruno posted last.

What is the purpose of the spring game? I would say, 1. it's a reward for all of the player's hard work during the spring practices, 2. great recruiting tool, 3. great money maker for the program, 4. as close to game type action a lot of the younger players will experience before the first game of the season, 5. a way for the coaches to evaluate where there players are.