Levorson, Justin Rogers leaving team?

BigBL87

I wish them the best but honestly..Levorson is from Crete. I'm pretty sure no other DI school's heavily recruited him, and he should know that practicing/playing with the best will make you the best. I wish I knew the reasons for his transfer. Nebraska is a once in a lifetime opportunity, why even commit and practice a full year if you are going to deck out on us? Something drastic must have occurred that changed his mind.

Huh I never thought that Justin Rogers was having a problem

He's never adapted to college life.

I talked a bit about Levorson weeks ago. Kid just needs to figure out where his heart is. It sure as heck isn't in football right now.

He just needs to stick it out. It's a tough transition. Quitting football may be one of those decisions that haunts him for the rest of his life. I don't know anything about the kid, but I know that college can be a rough time if you let the pressure get the best of you. Adaptation takes time. I hope he's willing to give it time, because in the long run he'll probably be a better person for having stuck it out.

Huh I never thought that Justin Rogers was having a problem

He's never adapted to college life.

I talked a bit about Levorson weeks ago. Kid just needs to figure out where his heart is. It sure as heck isn't in football right now.

He just needs to stick it out. It's a tough transition. Quitting football may be one of those decisions that haunts him for the rest of his life. I don't know anything about the kid, but I know that college can be a rough time if you let the pressure get the best of you. Adaptation takes time. I hope he's willing to give it time, because in the long run he'll probably be a better person for having stuck it out.

Rogers problem isn't that he is home sick or anything like that. Although almost all football players who come from a distance get a bit home sick and say they want to go back home. I doubt I could name a player on the team who has not said that at least once.

Rogers just needs to quit being lazy and work. At everything.

I'll admit, I was hoping Levorson would be a big star. I grew up in Crete, class of '86. Heck, John's dad was my guidance counselor! We aren't known for producing top athletes, so it was great to hear one of our own finally got a football scholarship to Nebraska! It's a real bummer to hear things aren't working out for him. Hopefully, he figures out what works for him and has success whatever path he takes. I wish him the best.

Side note, I had a classmate who received a football scholarship to a small college in Nebraska. He quit the team before the season started. I asked him why, and he said "It's not fun anymore." He was always bigger and stronger than anyone he faced on the gridiron in high school. My guess is he experienced a 'whole new world' at the college level and would have to devote more time and energy than he wanted to. Hence, no longer being 'fun'. I don't know if this pertains to John's situation. I have no insight, facts, proof, or documentation. 'Stuff' happens. Good luck to John wherever life takes him.