Ekeler to USF?????

HSKRNOKC

Wasnt it Ekeler who said not more than a month ago that if they would allow him to sign a lifetime contract he would?

He has said stupid things before so this wouldn't suprise me. If he leaves for a better job so be it more power to him and the best of luck. Bo is a pretty good LB coach we will be just fine either way.

What stupid things has he said?

That crap before the Mizzou game about it being the best defensive gameplan he had ever been around and that the kids were ready to play on Tuesday yet crapped the bed on Saturday.

Wasnt it Ekeler who said not more than a month ago that if they would allow him to sign a lifetime contract he would?

He has said stupid things before so this wouldn't suprise me. If he leaves for a better job so be it more power to him and the best of luck. Bo is a pretty good LB coach we will be just fine either way.

What stupid things has he said?

That crap before the Mizzou game about it being the best defensive gameplan he had ever been around and that the kids were ready to play on Tuesday yet crapped the bed on Saturday.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. He gets a little to excited for his own good sometimes, but he is somewhat of a rookie coach. Still, I hope he stays around for a while.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. He gets a little to excited for his own good sometimes...

sometimes.

doc49a22be77e56b115939160.jpg

Gotta hand it to the guy, he's got some serious ups.

It always cracks me up when I have to watch a Husker game on t.v. Bo is usually trying to stand on the side-line and keep his composure and act like a "cool guy". You know, he doesn't get himself too happy but he also doesn't let himself get too low. Then you see Ekeler go nuts and run to Bo and high-five and hug him and it just makes me laugh. :laughpound

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. He gets a little to excited for his own good sometimes...

sometimes.

I love his excitment on the sidelines, eveyrone has made Bo settle down, which is understandable, I think Eckler has stepped up as the really out there go get em pump up the players and everyone around him guy. So what if he thought the MU gameplan was the best he'd ever seen, MU was ready for it and it didn't work out, can't fault him for being excited about how the kids were practicing hard. I hope he stays, we would be fine without him, but I think he adds a lot to the team and they're emotions.

Mr. Ekeler spoke at a Husker dinner I attended. I'll guaranty that Mike Ekeler's biggest fan is Mike Ekeler. He has plenty of stories about Mike Ekeler, how full of energy Mike Ekeler is, how funny he is, how crazy he is etc etc.

Don't know about his coaching abilities - but Mike Ekeler is the happiest person in Nebraska to have Mike Ekeler on the coaching staff.

Good for him either way, best of luck.

sometimes.

I love his excitment on the sidelines, eveyrone has made Bo settle down, which is understandable, I think Eckler has stepped up as the really out there go get em pump up the players and everyone around him guy. So what if he thought the MU gameplan was the best he'd ever seen, MU was ready for it and it didn't work out, can't fault him for being excited about how the kids were practicing hard. I hope he stays, we would be fine without him, but I think he adds a lot to the team and they're emotions.

the thing about ekeler is that he loves to have fun... that sort of thing is infectious when working kids. he's said before that the wanted to set a NCAA record for having fun playing the game. don't know how that's measured, but it looks like he comes close.

is mike ekeler high on mike ekeler? maybe. but bo sees something in ekeler that he likes. i'll avoid making bo/ekeler vs. callahan/cosgrove comparisons because that'll just be counter productive.

but to be honest, i'm not sure if ekeler really wants to be be with leavitt. he's cut from the same bolt of cloth that snyder is made out of and is a caffeine-driven workaholic. and i guess he's had issue with assistants in the past...

fatal_recruit.jpg

sound like a 'less than fun' environment.

Mr. Ekeler spoke at a Husker dinner I attended. I'll guaranty that Mike Ekeler's biggest fan is Mike Ekeler. He has plenty of stories about Mike Ekeler, how full of energy Mike Ekeler is, how funny he is, how crazy he is etc etc.

Don't know about his coaching abilities - but Mike Ekeler is the happiest person in Nebraska to have Mike Ekeler on the coaching staff.

Good for him either way, best of luck.

Was that the Shrine Dinner last week?