Kody Spano Article

Hey guys, I wrote another article for examiner.com. With all the hyper and anticipation of the quarterback race and all the publicity Zac Lee and Cody Green are getting because of it I decided to do a little story on Kody Spano. While I would be nothing short of shocked to see him get the job, I thought people should at least know more about him and being the underdog he is. Thanks!

http://www.examiner.com/x-2792-Nebraska-Co...uarterback-race

I think a lot of people are under estimating just how good Spano is. Hell reading all the Kody Green man crush threads, it seems most fans don't even know we have Spano on the roster!

IMO Kody may turn out to be the jewel of Pelini's first class, whether he ends up a starter or not, he still brings a great set of skills to the position. And I'm sure by the end of his time here he'll suprprise a lot of people who should no better than to dismiss players they don't think can cut it. Joe Ganz ring any bells?

I think a lot of people are under estimating just how good Spano is. Hell reading all the Kody Green man crush threads, it seems most fans don't even know we have Spano on the roster!

IMO Kody may turn out to be the jewel of Pelini's first class, whether he ends up a starter or not, he still brings a great set of skills to the position. And I'm sure by the end of his time here he'll suprprise a lot of people who should no better than to dismiss players they don't think can cut it. Joe Ganz ring any bells?

:yeah

And like another poster said, it's Cody Green :nanalama

I just want to know if in the spring game the green shirts are on the QBs?? I know in today's CFB you have to have them, but if NU really is moving to more of a spread/option running game remember the QB takes hits. I can't believe I just typed that, like you guys don't know. :lol:

I just want to know if in the spring game the green shirts are on the QBs?? I know in today's CFB you have to have them, but if NU really is moving to more of a spread/option running game remember the QB takes hits. I can't believe I just typed that, like you guys don't know. :lol:

I am all for taking off the "puss" green shirts...what do we have backups for? Let them know what it is going to be like to have some pressure on them. If they are just going to play flag football, let me play QB...I will show 'em!! :clap