DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Prominent poster on a pay site says to be ready at any time..

Be ready at any time? Sounds like we're talking about the birth of a child or something. Ask him how many centimeters dilation we're at. Has the epidural been administered?

No need to be sh**ty about it. The guy was pointing out what has been stated IMO. The decision has been made but its up to the recruit when it is " delivered" That we can not control..

From what im seeing everywhere it seems like hes already made up his mind, its just not "confirmed" public knowledge as of yet. My guess is we hear this all night and tommorrow it will finally be confirmed on rivals. :koolaid2: At least thats what im going to tell myself so i can go to sleep and not stay up all night.

:yeah

Who would be considered our prominent poster?

Some money paying poster from a money paying site? Something like that :dunno

BigWillie is the man. I know for a fact he doesnt have a Rivals or Scout sub. Thats all I will say.

Wait you can't do that.....whats up....you know something

• Fire 1

I just tried to look at the top prospects in different states on rivals and when i clicked on oregon it said "sorry for the inconvenience but we are currently updating our prospects" or something like that. Maybe they are updating Owa to "committed to Nebraska"