DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I just tried to look at the top prospects in different states on rivals and when i clicked on oregon it said "sorry for the inconvenience but we are currently updating our prospects" or something like that. Maybe they are updating Owa to "committed to Nebraska"

i'm soo obsessed i called out owa's name when i was boning my wife.........

BIG MISTAKE

:corndance

• Fire 6

I would imagine that they would post it the next morning if he did decide to contact rivals staff this late. But who knows.

I think that other people have it right in saying that this announcement could come at any time.

The main person he's been in contact with at Rivals has a younger child and seems to be up at all times of the night, so you never know. I don't really expect anything tonight, but wouldn't it just be awesome to have Carnes sitting with the staff, Owa calls, commits, the staff goes nuts and Carnes says these coaches are awesome, and commits on the spot also?

A guy can dream, right?

koolaid2.gif

Guys, he probably wont decide tonight.

Maybe tomorrow at school or a couple days still.

take it for what its worth.

We know. We are just bored and since this has become the first stop when people log on, why not just shoot the s##t on this thread? :lol:

I would imagine that they would post it the next morning if he did decide to contact rivals staff this late. But who knows.

I think that other people have it right in saying that this announcement could come at any time.

The main person he's been in contact with at Rivals has a younger child and seems to be up at all times of the night, so you never know. I don't really expect anything tonight, but wouldn't it just be awesome to have Carnes sitting with the staff, Owa calls, commits, the staff goes nuts and Carnes says these coaches are awesome, and commits on the spot also?

A guy can dream, right?

koolaid2.gif

Or if they are like me they could sleep through a freight train hitting the house and completely miss the phone call or a baby crying.

:LOLtartar

I think Nebraska has some hot chicks, they just dont post pictures of themselves like other schools. Not to mention the fact UCLA is warm more, hence the more tanned skin, and more skin being shown.

I do think NE has some hotties tho.

Yep, here you go Minnesota_husker:

Let's see how those girls stack up with this ultimate hottie

41p0eY4qhiL._SS500_.jpg